Thread: SYDNEY BOYS HS 99.50 Tutor | Eng Adv, 2U/3U Math Tutoring | $30/hr AFFORDABLE

HSC

SYDNEY BOYS HS 99.50 Tutor | Eng Adv, 2U/3U Math Tutoring | $30/hr AFFORDABLE

G'day guys!

My name is Akhil and I am a 2017 graduate of Sydney Boys High School. In my final year of study, I achieved an ATAR of 99.50, and will study a combined degree of Commerce and Law at the University of Sydney. Having been privileged to be offered to tutor struggling HSC students in English and Math this year at Sydney Boys, I am additionally offering 1 to 1 private tutoring for Advanced English, 2U and 3U Mathematics, with marks attained as follows:

- Advanced English (96) -> Top mark attained in Sydney Boys
    - 2U Math (98) -> Completed as an accelerant
    - 3U Math (99)

Achievement in academics and helping others achieve their academic goals is a passion of mine. Whilst it is my absolute mission to help you maximise your marks, I believe I can provide the academic support necessary for students to manage the stress that comes with the culminating year of high school. However, I am only interested in tutoring students who are willing to put 100% effort, and are prompt and consistent in completing homework tasks that I provide.

2U and 3U Mathematics:
    Having also studied 4U math, I have an extensive knowledge of math theory and preparation. I have unlimited resources when it comes to all levels of math, and am passionate about math. The satisfaction one gets from explaining the solution to a problem or explaining a mathematical concept is tremendously fulfilling. Lessons will be tailored to the student's needs, and with the plethora of resources I have, you the student will never have to worry about having nothing to do!

Advanced English:
    The core texts I have studied for English include:
    - AOS (Rosemary Dobson's Poetry) P.S. short answers and creatives are also in my domain!
    - Mod A (1984/Metropolis)
    - Mod B (Hamlet)
    - Mod C (The Art of Travel)

The art to success in English is preparation. Too many people prepare for english incorrectly. The benefit of having a student mentor like myself, instead of an English teacher (except for mine - he's an absolute legend!) is that teachers rarely have a nailed down successful approach to preparing for an exam that can be flexibly adopted by students. But I do. HSC english is the prime example of a subject that needs to studied smart, not hard. I have all the tricks and tips up my sleeve that I know will foster an improvement in your understanding of English, as well as an improvement in your English marks.

While I would prefer to teach those with the listed texts, I am more than happy to offer lessons to those who require assistance and guidance for any of their essays and how to prepare and answer questions, as well as with AOS with the dreaded short answers and creatives.

Tuition Details:
    Firstly, I offer cheap and affordable rates, as follows:
    - $30 for 1 hr
    - $45 for 1.5 hrs
    - $60 for 2 hrs

I prefer if 1.5-2 hr lessons are taken, as I believe 1 hr is not enough time to get through substantial content effectively (but it is up to you the student).

Parramatta library and/or WSU Parra are the 2 locations for now I will be tutoring from. Once again, I am flexible with location, however as uni begins, travelling anywhere else may become problematic as I live far west (past Blacktown). I also have a Working with Children Check.

For contact details, please connect with me either through email (akhilprasad1403@gmail.com) or pm on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/akhil.prasad.12914).

Thanks and best wishes for your HSC,
    Akhil

HSC

Re: SYDNEY BOYS HS 99.50 Tutor | Eng Adv, 2U/3U Math Tutoring | $30/hr AFFORDABLE

bump

Thread Information