Baulkham Hills High Graduate |98.55 ATAR| Advanced Maths | Maths Ext 1 Tutor| (1 Viewer)

hana098

HSC
Hi all!

I am a Baulkham Hills High School Graduate who achieved a 98.55 ATAR.

I achieved 2nd place for Mathematics Extension 1 out of 189 students at Baulkham Hills High School in Year 12.

I am looking to tutor high school students with General Maths, Advanced Maths and Maths Ext 1.

I have achieved the following marks:
Mathematics Extension 1: 98
Mathematics Extension 2: 93

I have experience with tutoring Mathematics, and I promise to provide excellent tutoring plan, selective school past papers and resources to ensure best results for you.

I am also able to tutor according to the new changing high school Mathematics syllabus, as the course I am studying at university (Bachelor of Actuarial Studies/Bachelor of Commerce) is related to advanced mathematics.

I have achieved High Distinction for Australian Mathematics Competition in Year 10, 11 and 7, and Distinction in Year 8 (I did not take AMC in Year 12).

I was also in the top 10% for Australian Mathematical Olympiad in year 8 and 9, and I will cater to students who are passionate in achieving excellent marks in the Australian Mathematical Olympiad.

As my student, you may freely message me any questions any time via Facebook Messenger or text message and I will reply immediately, if not within hours.

I achieved 1st place for HSC Trials for Korean Heritage, and I can assist you in providing guidance on how to maximise your marks for your HSC.

I live in Carlingford, however I am willing to travel to certain places such as Parramatta, Epping and other surrounding areas to tutor at your house or library.

The tutoring cost will be around $40 per hour.

I look forward to hearing from you and feel free to message me any questions!

I can be contacted through my phone, 0433 100 709.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)