99.90 ATAR Tutor | Latin, English, Maths, Chem (1 Viewer)

DaDingo

HSC
Hi guys, I'm Patrick and I graduated in 2017 from Sydney Grammar School. I finished the HSC with an ATAR of 99.90 and Band 6's across all subjects that I took. For me, Year 12 was about constant improvement and dedication to my subjects, and that's what I can help you do.

My marks for HSC were:

English Advanced: 92
Chemistry: 94
Mathematics Extension 1: 100 (state rank mark)
Mathematics Extension 2: 97
Latin Continuers: 97 (state rank mark)
Latin Extension: 50 (state rank mark)

I have a lot of different material that I've collected and made myself and am willing to provide them to you. When it comes to study, I wanted to really understand concepts in their entirety and from multiple angles before I applied them. If you just need help with subjects, I'm willing to do that. But if you really want to push yourself, I would be very willing to help you achieve your goals.

In terms of year 11 and below students having a new syllabus, I can still tutor chemistry, maths and Latin. I've done a lot of extra curricular extension classes especially for chemistry, so my knowledge of the current HSC syllabus and my knowledge outside of the syllabus lets me teach everything within your syllabus! These things included chemistry Olympiad, Michael Bishop Award for Chemistry Research with USYD and Open Source Malaria Project with USYD where we made an anti-malarial drug in a school lab (and got a reaction from Martin Shkreli himself). I am very experienced as I currently have several students and am working as a teacher/tutor at Dr Du.

I can tutor around the inner west, Hurstville or CBD area and at your home depending on location. I am also open to doing Skype sessions as well! Feel free to contact me by email (patrickn743@gmail.com) or text me on 0413070990

Thanks!

nineteenninetynine

HSC
I have had the privilege of knowing Patrick for the last six years, and I know how deserving he is of his academic success. Not only is he an incredibly hard-working individual, he has always conducted himself in a extremely positive manner, taking on leadership positions such as Prefect. I am sure that with his dedication and passion for helping others, he will be an excellent tutor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)