Thread: 99.95 1st in STATE Chemistry, James Ruse Dux

HSC

99.95 1st in STATE Chemistry, James Ruse Dux

Hi, my name is Rohan Krishnaswamy,

I graduated from James Ruse AHS (Top school in NSW) with an atar of 99.95 in 2016.

On top of that, I placed 1st in the State for chemistry

My subject scores are as follows:

Chem: 98 (FIRST IN THE STATE)

Maths Ext 1: 99 (Ranked 2nd in Ruse)

Maths Ext 2: 98 (Ranked 4th in Ruse)

Phys: 96 (Ranked 2nd in Ruse)

English Advanced: 96

Evidence: 26855133_1912630165488904_1685335471_o.jpgScreen Shot 2017-01-21 at 2.40.00 PM.png

I am offering private tutoring tutoring for prelim and HSC Chem, Phys, Maths Ext 1 and 2

Why should you choose me:

For Chemistry and Physics, I have a thorough and in depth understanding not only of the course content but also how to masterfully convey this knowledge to markers when answering questions. I have extensively thorough yet concise sets of notes for each topic, complemented with numerous additional resources for extra understanding and questions. I am able to teach you the integral exam technique that I have mastered to produce concisely crafted and directed answers towards questions in HSC and school assessments. These have resulted in my splendid achievements in both Physics and placing 1st in the state for Chemistry.

For Maths: In higher level mathematics, the most important thing is your understanding. Due to my thorough knowledge of these complex concepts, I will be able to convey them to you in a way that will not only be understood, but mastered. I will be able to teach you the techniques for answering later stage questions at the end of the paper where concepts must be applied to new and complex situations in order to yield the required proofs and results.

I tutor near Parra & Epping, or UNSW (weekdays) and may travel to students house on request.
    Rates:
    $50/hour

Enrolments for 2018 are currently open and are filling up so be fast.

Call or Text me: 0403406026
    Last edited by rohankk_; 1 Feb 2018 at 12:29 PM.

HSC

Re: 99.95 1st in STATE Chemistry, James Ruse Dux

bump

Thread Information