Thread: Experienced Teacher - HSC/Preliminary Economics/Business Studies (Hills District)

HSC

Experienced Teacher - HSC/Preliminary Economics/Business Studies (Hills District)

HSC 2018 is fast approaching. Contact me if you need any help with Economics and Business Studies. I provide One-on-One and small group tuition.

SPECIAL SCHOOL HOLIDAY COURSES ON -
    1. BUSINESS STUDIES - REPORT AND ESSAY WRITING
    2. ECONOMICS - ESSAY WRITING

SESSIONS CAN BE TAILORED BASED ON YOUR NEED AND TIMING.

I am an experienced and passionate social studies teacher with more than 15 years of teaching experience. I am currently teaching in a high school in Hills District. My teaching areas are Economics, Business Studies and Commerce. I teach both Economics and Business Studies to a wide range of students, from both comprehensive and selective schools. Most of my students performed their best in all internal assessment tasks and in HSC and received band 5 and 6 results.

I provide my own resources, journals and booklets covering each and every syllabus dot points along with HSC style questions. During my one-on-one tutoring, I explicitly explain the concepts, which students need to excel in HSC. Then students practice exam-style questions. I mark their answers and provide feedback in every lesson. I teach my students how to write a band 6 essay. I also help students with their assessment tasks so that they can maximise their internal assessment marks, which is very important in HSC.

Qualifications:
    • Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
    • Master of Arts
    • Bachelor of Education

Teaching Experience:
    • Teaching senior students in 7-12 schools (DET) in Sydney, since 2002

Services:
    • I provide one-on-one tuition at my own place (Hills District)
    • I can teach students in a small group (maximum 4 students) if necessary. Hourly rate will be negotiable in that case.
    • Essay marking
    • Online help through email and skype
    • Provide support with internal assessment tasks and assignments for both Preliminary and HSC

Rates:
    • $60 per hour

socialstudiesteacher1@outlook.com
    Last edited by hillstutor; 28 Apr 2018 at 12:17 PM.

HSC

Re: Experienced Teacher - HSC/Preliminary Economics/Business Studies (Hills District)

I only tutor very few students. Positions are filling up so be fast. I can teach you either in West Pennant Hills, preferable location, (weekdays in the afternoon or anytime in weekends) or in Baulkham Hills or anywhere close to it, weekdays after school.
    Last edited by hillstutor; 10 Feb 2018 at 9:01 PM.

HSC

Re: Experienced Teacher - HSC/Preliminary Economics/Business Studies (Hills District)

Only few positions left. Be fast.

HSC

I had the opportunity to take tutoring lessons in Eco and Business Studies last year from this teacher. Thank you very much for your help. Without your help I would not get band 6 results for both subjects.

HSC

Thank you, Ratemytutor, for your kind comment. You had the potential and I just helped you to reach your full potential.

HSC

Special school holiday courses on -

1. Business studies - report and essay writing
    2. Economics - essay writing

sessions can be tailored based on your need and timing.

HSC

Special school holiday courses are available. Please contact.

HSC

HSC 2018 is fast approaching. Contact me if you need any help with Economics and Business Studies. I provide One-on-One and small group tuition.

Thread Information