*state rank mark latin tutor* | 99.90 atar (1 Viewer)

DaDingo

HSC
Hi guys,

My name is Patrick and I just finished the HSC last year achieving an ATAR of 99.90. If you are looking for help with Latin (both continuers and extension), I can help you with that. In both subjects I achieved state rank marks, being 97/100 for Continuers and 50/50 for Extension. I am very familiar with the HSC course, and I am also very familiar with the Oxford Latin Course which means I can also help younger students from years 7-10 to gain a better grasp of the Latin language itself before they launch into the HSC. I've also covered many different authors in Latin including Virgil, Horace, Catullus, Livy, Cicero, Eutropius...

For me, doing well in Latin wasn't just about memorising everything that I could (although that was a considerable part of it). The reason why I did well was because I had a solid understanding of the grammar and the language itself, which meant that I was able to be much more independent and confident when it came to unseen translations and analysis. This is what I can help you with, and if you are aiming to reach the top I would be very willing to help you get there.

I am available as a one-on-one or group tutor. Rates are negotiable, depending on location and number of people. I will be working mostly at state library in the CBD, but am open to travelling if convenient. Otherwise, if you are still interested I am also available through Skype lessons! Feel free to send me an email (patrickn743@gmail.com) or text on 0413070990 if you have any questions or if you want to clarify if I would be suitable for you.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)