*99.90 ATAR TUTOR* - Maths, Chemistry and Physics (1 Viewer)

mrscarywhale

HSC
Hi everyone,

My name is James and I’m a recent graduate of Sydney Grammar School, currently studying Advanced Science at the University of Sydney, looking to tutor students in HSC Mathematics (Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2), Physics and Chemistry.

I achieved high marks in each of these subjects:
  • 3U Maths: 99
  • 4U Maths: 97
  • Chemistry: 96
  • Physics: 95
As well as this, I received an ATAR of 99.90.

I have an extensive knowledge of the HSC syllabus, and can offer detailed Chemistry and Physics notes to help you develop that deeper understanding which is crucial to doing well in both subjects. Beyond this, I can also help you develop your exam technique and learn the best ways to approach and answer the questions in the actual HSC exam.

I also offer tutoring for the Chemistry Olympiad National Qualifying Exam, having achieved a gold medal in the Australian Chemistry Olympiad and a silver medal in the Final Selection Exam for the Chemistry Olympiad team.

I am based in the Inner West but can travel to other suburbs if convenient. I am also happy to tutor at State Library or Chatswood Library.
Prices start at $50/hr but are subject to negotiation.

Please feel free to send me a text at 0420 804 958 or an email at james.wood4060@gmail.com if you are interested!

Many thanks,
James

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)