Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By maths314
  • 1 Post By ezrathescribe

Thread: ATAR 99.90 | SELLING BAND 6 Essays | Essay Editing | Eng Adv (97), Eng Ext 1 (48)

HSC
    Uni Grad

Talking ATAR 99.90 | SELLING BAND 6 Essays | Essay Editing | Eng Adv (97), Eng Ext 1 (48)

English is really hard. I get it. You have to write tonnes of words and essays on things you don’t even understand, all to get a half-decent mark in a couple 2 hour exams. You then get some bad results, and have no idea how to improve. All you get as feedback is some rubbish comment by your teacher saying something to the tune of “it needs more flow,” “try being more dynamic,” “need to reference the textual integrity,” etc. Vague. Unhelpful. Unnecessary.

There is a reason why some students excel at English and some crash and burn at it - and its not due to a difference in ability.

English is inherently formulaic. Use the right words, the right structure, the right theses, and you will ace English. But not everyone knows these, and the people that do, are not willing to share.

This is where I come in. I figured it out early, and over two years perfected it. Anyone can bounce back from setbacks and master the art of HSC English. Every technique, every strategy, and every tip that I can give has been tested and proven to work in the HSC English course. And it is EASY.

About me:

-ATAR = 99.90
    -DUX of Top 15 school in 2017
    -English Advanced = 97/100
    -English Extension 1 = 48/50
    -English Extension 2 = 47/50

What’s on offer?

1. Essay editing:

Includes:

a) Thorough LINE-BY-LINE analysis of YOUR ideas and suggestions for improvement
    b) Comprehensive comment up to 300 words at the end of EACH paragraph on overall argument and structure, pinpointing strengths and weaknesses with REAL advice on how to turn it into a full-marker paragraph
    c) A final comment at the end with a mark out of 20

Prices:

1 Edit (800-1200 words) = $25
    2 Edits = $45
    3 Edits = $60
    Each additional edit of SAME essay = $5

2. My essays and resources:

Includes:

a) Module A (1984/Metropolis) - 20/20 internally, 17.5/20 in HSC exam
    b) Module B (Hamlet) - 20/20 internally, 20/20 in HSC exam
    c) Module C (Judith Wright Poetry) - 19/20 internally, 18.5/20 in HSC exam
    d) Discovery Essay (Motorcycle Diaries) - 15/15 internally, 15/15 in HSC exam
    e) Discovery Creative - 13/15 internally, 14.5/15 in HSC exam
    f) Navigating the Global (Lost in Translation/White Tiger) - 25/25 internally, 24.5/25 in HSC exam
    g) Comprehensive techniques list compiled by me for comprehension

Prices:

1 Module Essay = $20
    2 Module Essays = $35
    Module Essay Pack (All) = $35

Discovery Essay = $20
    Discovery Creative = $10
    Discovery Pack (All) = $25

Techniques List = FREE

English Extension 1 Essay = $25

English Pack = $50

3. Skype:

Includes:

a) Skype video call up to 45 mins long
    b) Personalised discussion of YOUR text and YOUR ideas and analysis
    c) Builds up YOUR concepts and helps with structuring a fool-proof response

Prices:

1 Call = $30
    2 Calls = $50
    3 Calls = $65

If you need any more information to make the call on whether to purchase anything on offer, do not hesitate to send me an email here:

jaredlevy7777@gmail.com
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by maths314; 4 May 2018 at 11:44 PM.
    8o4, monkeyboo and JMP lova like this.

HSC

Re: ATAR 99.90 | SELLING BAND 6 Essays | Essay Editing | Eng Adv (97), Eng Ext 1 (48)

I actually know Jared, he was a truly fantastic english student and tutor to me. He helped me so much with his expert editing skills in the crucial later stages of the HSC and trial exams. After Pre-trials I did terribly in the discovery and modules sections and was convinced I was screwed. That's when I asked Jared for some advice. He put me right on track, gave me invaluable tips that were easy to execute but super effective. He was conceptually excellent and techically brilliant. I reworked my essays with his help, and achieved great marks in trials, and even better in HSC. In the end, I pulled off a 96 in advanced and 47 in 3U! I cannot recommend him enough. I can wholeheartedly guarantee he will dramatically improve your marks. He is also very nice and a great guy overall.

maths314 likes this.

HSC
    Uni Grad

Re: ATAR 99.90 | SELLING BAND 6 Essays | Essay Editing | Eng Adv (97), Eng Ext 1 (48)

Thanks so much Ez - means a lot, it was my pleasure to help! More spots available - get in quick!!
    Last edited by maths314; 20 Apr 2018 at 4:03 PM.

HSC
    Uni Grad

BUMP!! Only a few spots left for essay marking! Further reduction in prices available for multiple orders
    SELLING ESSAYS + EDITING & MARKING!

2017 HSC: // English Adv (97) // English Ext 1 (48) // English Ext 2 (47) // Modern History (94) // Phys (93)
    // 3U Maths (100) // 4U Maths (94)
    ATAR: 99.90
    10th in State 3U Maths

Click here! http://community.boredofstudies.org/...xt-1-48-a.html

Thread Information