ESL~Business~Commerce~Legal - CHEAP Private tutoring by UNSW 4th Year COM/LAW student (1 Viewer)

RonyaFFLD2014

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone!! I am once again back with some free tutoring slots.

In case you don't know i'm Ronya and I graduated in 2014 with an ATAR of 94.5. Education wise, I am currently in my 4th year studying B Commerce and B Laws at UNSW where I have received two academic scholarships (AAA and SAA). I am also currently working as a Legal Officer at an immigration firm.

I am a bubbly and funny person who will not only become your tutor but also a friend that will help you bypass the dreadful HSC by kissing it good bye with a band 6 mark.

I'm offering private tuition in:

-English ESL (English as a Second Language)
-Business Studies
-Legal Studies
-Year 9-10 Commerce

I will assist you with any topic that you’re learning in school or give you a head start on future topics. With 4 years of experience in private tutoring, I have a better understanding of how to achieve your goals than regular tutoring centres!! I've been there...done that and I felt like I was not given the individual attention which I needed!

Also, considering that I was in your shoes in 2014, I definitely am able to empathise and find the most effective methods to overcome the difficulties you may be facing.

Every class is customised based on your progress to direct you on a path of a band 6 student. This is done by ensuring that all dot points of the syllabus are covered. After polishing your knowledge with syllabus-based content. I will then base the lessons on exam techniques by going through past HSC papers to ensure that you retain your knowledge but to also learn how to properly answer exams questions.

I have various resources that aim for the calibre of band 6.
I ALSO PROVIDE FREE NOTES

Usually tutors only help you during the sessions, but I provide guidance to my students during weekdays with homework and assessments at NO EXTRA COST.

I only tutor in Fairfield Library on Saturdays starting from 9:30AM

My rates are:
$20/ Hour for K-10
$25 / Hour for HSC

(Will be providing discounts if there are 2+ students)

Do not hesitate to text or email me if you have any queries.

Mobile: 0497 766 116
Email: ronya96@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

RonyaFFLD2014

HSC
N/A
Re: ESL~Business~Commerce~Legal - CHEAP Private tutoring by UNSW 4th Year COM/LAW stu

Just a quick announcement that I only have 2 SLOTS left!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)