Maths/Eco tutoring | 4U Maths (100) 3U Maths (100) Eco (95) | ATAR 99.70 (1 Viewer)

HarrySingh24

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi I'm Harry, a 2017 graduate from Baulkham Hills HS and I'm currently studying Commerce/Law at UNSW.

I'm offering Maths tutoring for year 7-12 including 2U, 3U and 4U Maths as well as Economics tutoring for years 11-12. My tutoring style is flexible and tailored to each student, I can teach theory and help students get ahead of school work or work at school pace and consolidate concepts already taught in class.

At BHHS, I was ranked 2nd in Economics, 3U Maths and 4U Maths. I completed the HSC Economics as an accelerated course in 2016 and received a mark of 95 while I completed 3U and 4U Maths in 2017 and recieved a mark of 100 in both courses. I received an ATAR of 99.70 and have over 4 years experience in the tutoring industry.

I charge a flat rate of $45/hr but willing to negotiate with discounts available to groups (max 5). I am willing to drive up to 30 minutes to students' houses, otherwise I'm happy to meet at either any library in the Hills area or Parramatta Library.

If you're interested or have any questions, email me at Harsimar.singh.kataria@gmail.com or text me at 0415941927

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Awesome marks for your 3U & 4U Maths.

But shouldn't you be Harsimar Kaur? Ha, in Australia, every male Sikh is Mr Singh!

And if your dad is Mr Singh, it stands to reason, you are now Miss Singh. And now you have even become a male, Harry.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)