99.90 | 3U 100 | 4U 97 | Maths Tutoring (1 Viewer)

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
(I'm creating a new post as I am no longer offering Physics and Chemistry tutoring, however, my old post along with testimonials/recommendations can be viewed here: http://community.boredofstudies.org...state-|-chem-96-|-hsc-phys-chem-tutoring.html)

Hey all,

My name's Jaden and I completed my HSC in 2015 with an ATAR of 99.90. Currently I'm enrolled in my 3rd year of a Bachelor of Science (Adv Mathematics) at USYD (and am loving it!). My marks for my HSC subjects were:

English (Advanced): 91
Maths Ext 1: 100
Maths Ext 2: 97
Chemistry: 96
Physics: 97 (3rd in state)

I am offering private tuition for all levels of Year 11 and HSC maths (excluding General). As demonstrated in my marks, I have an extensive knowledge of the course content for Year 11 and HSC maths, and after doing the HSC and tutoring maths for the past 2 years, I've been able to learn pretty much all of the tricks that year 11 and HSC level maths questions can throw at you. (In addition, I've gotten HDs in all my university units thus far, meaning I really do have a deep understanding of mathematics, which hopefully I can help pass on to you!) I completely understand the stresses of learning maths at the Year 11 or HSC level and am here to help you gain the confidence and ability needed for you to achieve your absolute best. I know the tips and tricks needed to achieve very high marks, and am more than willing to share my advice.

Tutoring anywhere between USYD and the lower north shore is preferable for me, however I'm open to tutoring at other locations (possibly with a small extra fee depending upon location), so if you're interested, let me know and we can try to work something out :)

Price:
My usual rate is $50 per hour, but like I said, depending on your location and situation I'm willing to discuss this further.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, you can get in touch with me via private message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)