99.95 ATAR | 1st in State Biology | Small Group Tutoring for Bio, Chem or Phys (1 Viewer)

swimfast

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi!

My name is Tim - I graduated in 2012 with a 99.95 ATAR and 2 state ranks (1st in Bio, 7th in Physics). I completed my Bachelor of Medical Science at Usyd in 2015 and am now in my 3rd year of Medicine at Usyd. I have been teaching for 6 years and my students have produced more perfect ATARs and nearly every student has received a band 6.

I am looking for students to join or arrange small classes (3-8 students) in Bio, Phys or Chem, which will be taught in Chatswood. I have produced my own complete materials with notes and practice questions for these classes.

The price of these classes is $50/h but you will get a BIG discount for taking multiple subjects or bringing friends along.

If you're interested or want to know more, leave a message below or contact me on 0490084386. If you're not in the area, I can still help by selling my materials as well as some online lessons - just let me know and we can discuss!

I'm happy to answer general questions about my tutoring or just about the HSC if you leave a message below.

Good luck everyone!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)