Desperate for a PHYS TUTOR! (1 Viewer)

missingachromosome

HSC
Hi everyone!

I’m a Year 12 student from a top 10 selective school and I DESPERATELY need a 1-on-1 PHYS TUTOR!!
I’ve realised that it’s difficult for me to grasp concepts when tutoring in classes and my previous private tutor can no longer tutor me : ( also my school teacher is jackshit so PLS HELP A FRIEND OUT!

I just need someone who is able to explain Physics concepts in a concise and detailed manner and is able to answer the crazy amount of questions that I ask that are probably not even in the syllabus (but it helps me understand concepts). Overall, I’m really just looking for a private tutor who has a very thorough understanding of the HSC Physics syllabus and can help me pull my marks up!

Please feel free reply or dm me if u have any reccommendations or if you’re willing to take the risk to tutor me!

Thank you guys!!

swimfast

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,

I have a network of tutors who are currently Usyd med students and would be excellent for you. Give me a call on 0490084386 and I can get you in contact with them. If anyone else is interested feel free to call as well!

Chos

HSC
Check out Evolutionary Tutors! They have a great state-ranking Physics tutor at the moment called Leon

Robbie M

HSC
hahaah if you're going to plug your own tutoring company surely you could've come up with a better name than that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)