99.95 ATAR | 1st in State | Chem, Phys, Bio | Tutoring in Chatswood and Notes (1 Viewer)

swimfast

HSC
Uni Grad
G'day!

So Trials are over, and you realise you've got 50% of your HSC to go. If your marks aren't what you'd hoped, there's still a lot of potential to improve. If you're absolutely smashing it, you'd better capitalise by keeping the pressure on.

My name is Tim and I am an expert HSC tutor, with 6 years experience and hundreds of amazing success stories. My results show that I know how to beat the HSC, but it's my years of experience as a tutor that make the difference.

I offer 1 on 1, 1 on 3 or small class tutoring in Chatswood from now until the HSC, for Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Every student who comes to a lesson gets a copy of my carefully tailored study materials (not just my notes from the HSC, but learning material which I have crafted and improved for years since then).

My price isn't cheap, but I promise you get what you pay for. If you don't want to continue after the first hour, you'll get your money back.

Prices:
1 on 1: $85/h
1 on 3: $55/h each
Classes (4-8): $40/h each
Study Materials Alone: $80/subject

I don't have a lot of availability so if you want to make the best decision for your HSC, contact me now!

Phone: 0490084386
email: tdmason@topmarksed.com

Wishing everyone the best in the HSC and looking forward to hearing from you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)