I jumped 116 ranks in HSC Advanced English at Baulkham Hills High School in one year (1 Viewer)

ishfish

Lord of the Fries
HSC
Hi BOS.

My name is Isha and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2016.:read:

After a long HSC journey, I was pleased to attain a mark of 94 internally and 93 externally, giving me a final result of 93 in Advanced English. Learning from my own countless successes and failures, I experimented with strategies that allowed me to jump over 116 ranks at a selective school within a year.

I used to be ranked in the bottom half of the grade in year 10, ~133/201 in Prelims and then 17/201 in Year 12.

It would be pleasure to pass on these strategies to you and help you excel at this subject. Advanced English is certainly nuanced but the mechanics of great essay writing are not elusive at all- this is something I wish every english student knew during their HSC journey.

So in a nutshell, I work with an improvement mindset. The goal will be to work with you and pull up your english marks to those which you deserve.

I usually teach from my home based in Stanhope Gardens or Stanhope Library (If this is not anywhere near you, still message me and we can work something out). I take 1-2 hour classes depending on your requirements at $30/hr.

Quick note: My teaching strategies have been adapted to the new syllabus changes that will take place in 2019

You can certainly contact me at 0412848970 if you would like to have a quick chat.

Keep up the hustle folks and all the best!:caffeine:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)