English/Economics Essay Marking/Feedback/Editing (1 Viewer)

evnc

HSC
N/A
Hi Everyone!

It's that time of the year between Trials and the HSC where everyone is frantically trying to perfect their essays. Every year I run these sessions for students who simply want feedback or help on their essays instead of full-blown tuition. For English, you might be really prepared and simply want someone to mark your essay/improve your syntax and vocabulary or you might be struggling to complete your essay or find related texts. For Economics, you might want advice on essay predictions that will show up this year or advice on what theories/graphs or statistics to include.

A little bit about me. I'm an ex-James Ruse student currently studying Medicine at UNSW. I've been privately tutoring for 5 years and have taught a range of students from public, private and selective schools. My students have all performed well over the past years, and thanks to their consent this is open to inspection.

I usually hold these sessions in large groups, however I understand some students like private session sometimes. Students are also sometimes busy or unable to travel and I provide online assistance as well. Judging from previous years, online assistance has proved very popular. This generally includes students sending me essays to mark or provide feedback on (Examples can be provided on request). If deemed necessary, online skype or discord sessions are also used for lengthy discussions.

For more information, feel free to message me :)

All the best to you all, nearly there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)