Thread: HSC ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS STUDIES TUITION by Experienced teacher and marker

HSC

HSC ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS STUDIES TUITION by Experienced teacher and marker

I am an experienced and passionate teacher and marker with more than 16 years of teaching experience. I am currently teaching at a high school in Hills District. I provide private tuition for both Economics and Business Studies to a wide range of students, from Private, comprehensive and selective schools. Most of my students performed their best in all internal assessment tasks and in HSC and received band 5 and 6 results.

Services I provide:
    • One-on-one tuition at my own place (Hills District).
    • Teach students in a small group (maximum 4 students) if necessary.
    • Essay marking.
    • Online help through email and skype.
    • Support with internal assessment tasks and assignments for both Preliminary and HSC.

Rates:
    Email me for further details

socialstudiesteacher1@outlook.com

CURRENTLY ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR both Preliminary and HSC (ECONOMICS / BUSINESS STUDIES).
    Last edited by hillstutor; 20 Jan 2019 at 10:15 PM.

HSC

Re: HSC ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS STUDIES TUITION by Experienced teacher and marker

Term 4 is almost over. HSC Mentoring is offering special holiday courses during January holidays. Contact me if you are interested to attend special holiday courses in Mastering Essay and Report writing for Business Studies and Economics.

HSC

Re: HSC ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS STUDIES TUITION by Experienced teacher and marker

New enrollments are on for both Preliminary and HSC Economics and Business Studies courses. I can take only a few more students.

Thread Information