Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By opodawg

Thread: HSC Maths Tutoring | 99.90 ATAR | Maths 3U (99) 4U (99) | Able to travel

HSC

HSC Maths Tutoring | 99.90 ATAR | Maths 3U (99) 4U (99) | Able to travel

Hi,

My name is Ricky and I graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2017, achieving an ATAR of 99.90.
    I am offering private tutoring or arranged group tutoring (at a lowered price) for high school mathematics including:

- HSC Mathematics Extension 1 and 2 (3U + 4U)

- Prelim Maths (NEW SYLLABUS)

- Junior Maths (years 7-10)

My HSC marks
    Maths 4U - 99
    Maths 3U - 99

Chemistry - 95
    Physics - 94
    English Adv - 93

The sessions will be focused on developing strong foundations and understanding in advance. I will emphasise building a strong understanding of difficult concepts long before the exams approach. This way, the time leading up to assessments can be fully spent on developing exam technique so we can maximise exam performance.

During my HSC year, I found that developing an understanding of the concepts in math was achievable, but only through spending a large proportion of your study time. Having experienced learning each concept the hard way, I can communicate to you the most efficient way to learn concepts, saving you precious time that can be spent on other subjects.

Finally, each session is built around your own needs. If you need to prioritise an upcoming exam, or a certain topic that you're having trouble with, that's exactly what the next session will be based on.

For your convenience, I’m available to travel directly to your house by car and I offer a trial lesson completely free of charge.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me for further details through my email rickylqhuang@gmail.com or phone 0416175999.

Thanks,
    Ricky Huang
    Last edited by opodawg; 1 Jan 2019 at 7:24 PM.
    roy23 likes this.

HSC

Re: HSC Maths Tutoring | 99.90 ATAR | Maths 3U (99) 4U (99) | Able to travel

b

Thread Information