Thread: *NEW 2019 ENGLISH ESSAY/CREATIVE MARKING AND GUIDE (from 0 to final product)*

HSC
    N/A

*NEW 2019 ENGLISH ESSAY/CREATIVE MARKING AND GUIDE (from 0 to final product)*

Hi Everyone!

I'm Adi Kishore, and graduated from Normanhurst Boys High School last year with an ATAR of 99.55 and English Advanced mark of 94.

I've posted a different thread already about a marking service for $25 per essay or creative, (English Advanced Essay and Creative Marking (NEW 2019!)) which gives full extensive feedback ( I spend around 1-2 hours on each piece) and will reply within 24-60 hours unless pressed by my own time commitments.

Now, I'd like to add that I am willing to fully breakdown how you should write a particular essay or creative and develop scaffolds, and go from the absolute base to a complete product for any particular Module you are currently preparing for or studying for with one payment of $50. (So I literally mean starting from 0, and then going to a complete essay or story that answers your module). This means after the one payment, we go back and forth until the essay is completely finalised. I am offering this at $50 for Year 12 students, and $40 for Year 11 students.

This means if it takes us 50 emails then so be it - I'm here to help, and am willing to basically be an online tutor/guide/marker after this one payment until I would advise the essay is complete for your module. For now the rate is $50, but depending on demand this may vary!

To contact me, you can email me at adikishore302@gmail.com with the subject "English (Essay/Creative) Request" and I'll typically get back to you within a couple of hours! You can also contact me on facebook at facebook.com/adikishore2000.

Anyways, hope to hear from you soon and good luck for the HSC!
    Last edited by akishore; 30 Mar 2019 at 3:50 PM.

HSC
    N/A

Re: *NEW 2019 ENGLISH ESSAY/CREATIVE MARKING AND GUIDE (from 0 to final product)*

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday, NESA sent back my raw marks report which I requested, because I just wanted to update my credentials to ease your process of determining whether you want to pursue any marking or a full walkthrough from me!

The marks were as follows: (if anyone desires proof through the actual pdf sent then please request when you email me and I'm happy to show you.)
    Total - 96.5/105
    AOS (Discovery)
    Short Answer 15/15
    Discovery Essay 14/15
    Creative Writing 13.5/15
    Module Essays
    Module A (1984 and Metropolis Comparison) 18/20
    Module B (Shakespeare Critical Analysis of Hamlet) 19/20
    Module C (WH Auden and Political Ideas) 17/20

For those of you who have reached out to me already for my marking in the separate thread or this walkthrough here, thanks for reaching out!
    I'm still a keen online tutor/marker and know how stressful English can be, so feel free to reach out anytime!

Good Luck

Thread Information