Question for 08er's (1 Viewer)

Supaman92

HSC
So who got tutored? If you did, did it actually help at all? and do you have the marks/ranks to prove it? or was it completely useless?

If you didn't get tutored, do you think this was the better option? Is it better to sort of teach and get ahead yourself then to get tutoring?
Any answers from 08ers who arent stuying atm most appreciated :D

NB: I'm more interested in opinions on getting tutored in tutoring centres (james an pre uni, maxim etc)
and please don't move this to the tutoring forum..please

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Question for 08er's

I got tutoring for 4u which ended up with a rank of 6/35.

I think without tutoring though, I would have still broken the top 10 barrier within my school.

The courses for chemistry and physics isn't that big and it is by all means self-teachable, so tutoring I would recommend against unless you're completely struggling.

Supaman92

HSC
Yeah, that's the thing, i'm not struggling, i'm doing just above average at all my subjects, but that's because of all those stupid SILLY ERRORS ARGH!!! it's not that i dont understand the content, its just that i'm careless, so thats why im not sure if i should go get tutoring for subjects like chem and physics. For MX2 im definitely getting private tutoring though

anfonnee

HSC
if its just silly mistakes no amount of tutoring is gonna fix that. Although i think one of the good principles of tutoring is the fact that the second time you learn something you understand it better i reckon..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)