Coaching College HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

aahmanreyy

HSC
Guyz can anyone out there recommend a really good coaching outlet. i was contemplating INTUITION COACHING at Epping. ill probz need it mainy for ext Maths. So if anyone has any suggestions.

tyy

aimhigh10

HSC
ive heard in tuition is pretty good, i have a family friend who went there and got a uai in the high 90s, now doing a combined advanced science/law degree at syd uni. He also tutors there..

the only bad thing is that you have to do 4 hours for every subject every week, which is quite a bit.

Prior and Matrix offer similar coaching, but i think they are located in other areas.

aahmanreyy

HSC
aimhigh10 said:
ive heard in tuition is pretty good, i have a family friend who went there and got a uai in the high 90s, now doing a combined advanced science/law degree at syd uni. He also tutors there..

the only bad thing is that you have to do 4 hours for every subject every week, which is quite a bit.

Prior and Matrix offer similar coaching, but i think they are located in other areas.
ty very mucchhh

gchi000

HSC
aahmanreyy said:
Guyz can anyone out there recommend a really good coaching outlet. i was contemplating INTUITION COACHING at Epping. ill probz need it mainy for ext Maths. So if anyone has any suggestions.

tyy
call david at 98977750, he can help you with you maths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)