'Matrix Educaton' VS Hurstville 'The Brain' for English Advanced? (1 Viewer)

critique

HSC
I dont want to display any bias here but The Brain just outweighs Matrix Education on so many levels, at least when it comes to English, not the best comparison really.
It's just, in terms of results, The Brain consistently out does Matrix Education every year and by an amount that should make it obvious that Matrix should never really be considered over The Brain. The flexibility and dedication of the teachers should be enough to put them in first place for English at the very least, but the results are just phenomenal really. Just make an inquiry into the place and you can see for yourself.

Normally I dont post on these sort of things but I thought this had to be said.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Matrix has the false sense of being in a better learning environment with fancy buildings.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
How does the matrix buildings look fancy, well the one in chatswood doesn't look good =/ from the outside.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Matrix in my opinion, is too overrated. Having the 'prestige', best and most experienced HSC teachers, huge amounts of capital and resources... <-- people assume it's already the best college which is not and they act like they're best

I'd just say try the trial lesson for both and go with the one that favors :).

MilkDrinker

HSC
Sorry to barge in on this post and all, but is the private english adv lessons at the brain any better than the classes? Also how much are the private lessons? if any of you know up to date info, would be appreciated.

HSC
Uni Grad
Would give both a trial to see if you like it. Matrix is good, but sometimes I do agree that it is overrated.

princezeekat

HSC
I go to the Brain now and I LOVE IT!! When I go, there are always tutors on hand to help you with your work, and they really know their stuff! They have many tutors that cover basically ALL the prescribed texts for Advanced English so its really good. You can email/fb your tutors outside of classes so that they can mark your stuff, or chat with you about any problems that you have.

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I may be a bit biased, but they've done so much for me:)

bluesori

HSC
The Brain for sure. They mark essays and homework out of class to a high standard and the tutors are really cool and friendly. Idk, no one I've ever known in my circle of selective school friends has chosen Matrix over The Brain for English.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)