HELPPP~~~! COULD ANYONE SUGGEST ANY good english tutor or tutoring centres? (1 Viewer)

destin_n

HSC
hi~guys~
could anyone recommend some excellent english tutors? whether it be private or group session, as long as it's good:D
if U've personally being to any private tutor that u found useful~~please PM me~~or post it here:D
:DI am in desperate need for an english tutor~ please help me out~~

really really appreciate it!!

C

Chayum

C3 Coaching College

Term 1 of Year 12, I was a triple digit ranking in Standard English. Now I'm in the top 20's!
VERY-friendly and supportive environment, I recommend them! (Y)

LifeBoats

Wizard.
HSC
I think you may find the 'Tutoring and Private Colleges' forum of BOS of more use. Look through the classifieds, I'm sure you'll find someone. Although, I do recommend a private tutor for English.

Happy hunting!

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
The list just goes on depending on your area. This is what my tutor suggested to me

therock108

HSC
Check out educare academy - www.educareacademy.com.au - it is more than just classroom education... however all the tutors are as dynamic as you will ever see and experienced both at university level and school teachers as well... first lesson is free so won't hurt to try :)

juniormaths

HSC
N/A
Is this the one at Cabra ?~~~
I was going to go there is it any good....

My friend she goes there but she said that only weak kids go there ??

I've told her the type of kids that come to ngo and sons
Like the schools and stuff and how mr mai class has a lot of smart kids from James ruse and Sydney boys.

And she was shocked! She couldn't believe the difference ?

But she did say Truongs an idiot ,

I've never met "big sir" before but mr mai believes in him so I'm sure he isn't an idiot...

And lolzzz once mr mai said he will marry big sir!!! if was gay hahahahahaholololozoozl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)