PEAK Science Tutoring Centre (1 Viewer)

beaver8

HSC
I'm a year 10 student and I've been looking for a phys + chem tutor (preferably if their classes start in term 4 so it's accelerated). Does anyone know their address and phone number?

ellie95

HSC
N/A
I'm a year 10 student and I've been looking for a phys + chem tutor (preferably if their classes start in term 4 so it's accelerated). Does anyone know their address and phone number?
S4S Coaching I go there for chem and they have other subjects too including physics, their tutors are great and I was doing accelerated but it was heaps good. You can search S4S coaching on google, they have different locations

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I went there for a single lesson in Year 11 and quit. The tutors are condescending and oblivious to your individual needs (which is a consequence of packing 40+ people into a class).

Also, check my post on S4S in another thread, I highly recommend you don't go there. If you must go to a centre for maths/science, go to a premium place like Matrix, Talent or Intuition, you really can't go wrong here. For maths my pick remains Ngo and Sons. Again to reiterate, an experienced private tutor is the best option in my opinion if you're okay with not going to a 'college'.

such_such

HSC
PEAK has already started. And the classes are condensed, but it depends who you have. I have N for chemistry and he's absolutely amazing! If you're struggling, you should go somewhere else imo. Just search other threads, there should be an address mentioned.

juniormaths

HSC
N/A
just input,
is this the same is peak tuition ??
because that place isn't that great !

theres a science place in epping my friend suggested, its pretty good!!
does anyone know >

2xL

HSC
Would recommend PEAK Science. They do what they gotta do to get you the marks.

Poops

HSC
I didn't learn much from PEAK. It's really crammed lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)