Tutoring Colleges in Hurstville? Beginning of Yr 12 (1 Viewer)

JXZ

HSC
Hey guys,

Does anyone know any good tutoring centres around Hurstville or Sutherland Shire for any of these subjects? I'm currently in year 11 and want to find a place to start next term for year 12.

• Mathematics Ext 2: Ive already had a look at EIM, and Information Exchange. Anywhere else?
  • Economics
  • Biology: I need somewhere that goes quite fast for this subject and/or focuses more on tests.

Also, is there anywhere that provides good holiday classes in the upcoming holiday for these subjects near that area?

Thanks!

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
In Hursy,

- Well, Dr. Du is popular for MX2.
- Talent100 for Economics.
- Biology --> perhaps SIGI learners?
- The Brain is pretty good for private classes for any subject

JXZ

HSC
Yeah, I went to Talent100 in Hurstville and HOLY MOLY its so freakin beautiful LOL. Gonna trial their maths, and if it's good Ill go to it for maths and eco. Has anyone gone there? What's it like?

But they don't have bio, seems they only offer the Asian 5....I might have a look at SIGI but they don't offer trial.... but they are really science-focused I guess.

Anywhere else for these subjects?

Thanks guys!
Appreciate it.

Last edited:

rawrwill

HSC
Talent100 in Hurstville is currently employing a lot of ex-student tutors. Not sure if they will be as established as their other centres. A few of my friends went EIM and gave me good feedback but seeing as their quite a new centre we'll have to see how it goes. SIGI is pretty good towards the sciences but less so for other subjects. Biology and Economics, seeing as you want to accelerate these subjects a good choice would be private seeing as few other major centres other than the Brain (I think they do private as well) offer them. Dr Du is pretty good for math, if you're a capable student, but its quite on the expensive side.

Hope this helps :).

Makematics

HSC
i can't believe noone has mentioned harry's education! doesnt he have a centre in hurstville?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I'd stay away from the hurstville area-don't like it there (especially their tutors)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)