Thread: THE BRAIN HURSTVILLE prices for private and tests?

JXZ
    HSC

THE BRAIN HURSTVILLE prices for private and tests?

Hey guys,

do any of you know around what price is it to get private tutoring at the brain for such as these yr 12 subjects:
    • economics
    • biology

I also read they have trial tests on their website, do they still have them. If so, does anyone know how much are they?

By the way, are their tutors actual teachers or just students who achieved high atars?

Thanks

HSC

Re: THE BRAIN HURSTVILLE prices for private and tests?

Hey,

I currently go to the Brain for both Economics and Biology, doing pretty well in both of them actually got from near the bottom of my cohort to among the top, its around 50 a lesson? The trial exams are free during holidays and your tutors will probably be handing them out during the course anyway. The teachers are both actual teachers and students with high atars pretty sure you can just request whoever you want. Like I have Peter Rolfe for economics and he was a previous HSC marker.

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by kennyphwark View Post
    Hey,

I currently go to the Brain for both Economics and Biology, doing pretty well in both of them actually got from near the bottom of my cohort to among the top, its around 50 a lesson? The trial exams are free during holidays and your tutors will probably be handing them out during the course anyway. The teachers are both actual teachers and students with high atars pretty sure you can just request whoever you want. Like I have Peter Rolfe for economics and he was a previous HSC marker.
    Do they have any previous HSC markers for other subjects?

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Smile12345 View Post
    Do they have any previous HSC markers for other subjects?
    They have an English HSC marker as well as History and I think Physics, not too sure though.

JXZ
    HSC

Wait, so you mean those trial exams during holidays are free for everyone or just people enrolled LOL

HSC

How's the brain for yr 12 adv english?? anyone know? does anyone also know any good/cheapish english coaching?
    wot is hsc means?
    ACCELERATED IPT 2012 96
    HSC 2014 MX2 l ADV ENG l BUSINESS l CHEMISTRY l LEGAL STUDIES l ATAR AIM: 99.95

HSC

Wait, so you mean those trial exams during holidays are free for everyone or just people enrolled LOL
    Sorry for the late reply been busy with HSC hahaha.

Exams are free for those enrolled. I think it costs the same as a single lesson if you were to just come in for the mock trials. Since the mark it and give you individual feed back.

How's the brain for yr 12 adv english?? anyone know? does anyone also know any good/cheapish english coaching?
    I basically started at the brain from a friends recommendation, so we had a school-only class, I paid 60 for 2 hour lesson? You can also do private there as well. I think if you look around the forum most people recommend the brain for english, personally I haven't been to any others but I got a band 6 internally for English Adv and hopefully will overall after the Monday and Tuesday exams.

Ancient Orator
    HSC
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by kennyphwark View Post
    Sorry for the late reply been busy with HSC hahaha.

Exams are free for those enrolled. I think it costs the same as a single lesson if you were to just come in for the mock trials. Since the mark it and give you individual feed back.

I basically started at the brain from a friends recommendation, so we had a school-only class, I paid 60 for 2 hour lesson? You can also do private there as well. I think if you look around the forum most people recommend the brain for english, personally I haven't been to any others but I got a band 6 internally for English Adv and hopefully will overall after the Monday and Tuesday exams.
    The brain has shit teachers who waste your time and money. Go to private for english

HSC

I recommend The Brain. I've been enjoying attending their lessons and all of my friends agree that we're improving at school thanks to our private lessons in particular.

Thread Information