Is talent 100 good? (1 Viewer)

Verify

HSC
Overall they're pretty good with all the subjects they offer - they have really nice centres and their in-class booklet is really detailed and helpful. Homework is pretty fair and it directly relates to what you learnt in class so you should be able to finish it with ease.
Imo the fact that they employ uni students who graduated high school with high ATARs is kind of a set-back, but from what I've experienced they're pretty good teachers.
They also give you a set amount of hours where they provide free homework help per term (I think it was 10 hours a term so you can go like 1 hour every week for help) which was really helpful.
I recommend you go for maths and english.

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
in my school, most of the people who got above 99 didnt get tutored from talent or didnt get tutored at all.

unforlornedhope

HSC
N/A
Seriously, for English go to delta education.
For maths go to dr du or Harry's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Iirc, they have trial periods. Go for those first. English I recommend private tutoring and maths is dependent on your own ability. Project academy is a very good and comprehensive place for maths tutoring imo. The people there are extremely supportive and helpful :)

Myrdred

HSC
Friend tried Talent 100 for English and told me it was pretty bad. It's a class so sometimes you miss out on feedback/help (which happened to him). As for maths, try Keystone LOL

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Talent for english is fairly bad. Did the trial, didnt like it.

archimukh2004

HSC
Contact for Dr Du / Harry for Maths

Hi would anyone be able to help with contact detail of Dr Du or Harry - Tks in advance

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Talent 100 is just straight up bad. Don't even bother to talk about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)