PEAK Maths & English? (1 Viewer)

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
I've noticed a few posts about PEAK Science, so I was wondering if anyone here went to PEAK Maths & English??

CrescentMoon

HSC
I started going to PEAK maths and English last year but recently quit English. For Advanced English, they're currently splitting classes into specific texts but i had to quit because they didn't do my text and i wasn't particularly fond of my teacher. However, if they do offer a class for your text, i highly recommend Advanced English classes from PEAK.
In terms of maths tutoring, you'll have Mr Le for senior classes and he is one of the most passionate and effective maths teachers I've ever had. My maths marks dramatically improved after going for a few terms. Ask me if you have any specific questions about the classes :D

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
I started going to PEAK maths and English last year but recently quit English. For Advanced English, they're currently splitting classes into specific texts but i had to quit because they didn't do my text and i wasn't particularly fond of my teacher. However, if they do offer a class for your text, i highly recommend Advanced English classes from PEAK.
In terms of maths tutoring, you'll have Mr Le for senior classes and he is one of the most passionate and effective maths teachers I've ever had. My maths marks dramatically improved after going for a few terms. Ask me if you have any specific questions about the classes :D
So far I've been lucky with my English classes bc my school does the mainstream texts, but I'm thinking about dropping it too if I have the same teacher that I have right now.

Mr. Le is great! Just a quick question, do classes go up until trials? Or do they keep going till HSC?

CrescentMoon

HSC
Lucky! I do all the unpopular texts haha
I'm pretty sure they keep going until the HSC but i'm not 100% sure. You might have to ask Mr Le just to be sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)