Ngo and Sons (1 Viewer)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
How do Ngo and Sons teach? Apparently their price is $35 for 1h 45min which is $20/h..thats really cheap..is this pricing true? What is your review on them?

photastic

HSC
How do Ngo and Sons teach? Apparently their price is $35 for 1h 45min which is $20/h..thats really cheap..is this pricing true? What is your review on them?
Entrance test in case you haven't done it was piss easy, where the last question was like "Why do you want to go to Truongs?" unless they changed it. Many of the tutors were really bad and there were rumors about the doctor himself teaching abstract techniques. Tried a class and it was a waste of time, didn't have the dr himself though. Otherwise it has been quite successful but that's probably because they only accept top students otherwise why would they have tests just to enrol.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Entrance test in case you haven't done it was piss easy, where the last question was like "Why do you want to go to Truongs?" unless they changed it. Many of the tutors were really bad and there were rumors about the doctor himself teaching abstract techniques. Tried a class and it was a waste of time, didn't have the dr himself though. Otherwise it has been quite successful but that's probably because they only accept top students otherwise why would they have tests just to enrol.
what cheap and good tutoring would you recommend?

hayabusaboston

HSC
I heartily recommend bos user Jayson89, 99.95'er with 5 years experience teaching maths and mathematical sciences. Truongs is absolutely terrible, went for two weeks and all he did was laugh at me for being only white kid there. I mean dont get me wrong I couldnt care less lol he was just a terrible teacher, and did everything so bad its cringe worthy. Smart guy, but just has no clue about teaching.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
I heartily recommend bos user Jayson89, 99.95'er with 5 years experience teaching maths and mathematical sciences. Truongs is absolutely terrible, went for two weeks and all he did was laugh at me for being only white kid there. I mean dont get me wrong I couldnt care less lol he was just a terrible teacher, and did everything so bad its cringe worthy. Smart guy, but just has no clue about teaching.
Should've told him about your IQ.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Why do you think ngo and sons is famous then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)