Which tutoring centre(s) do the james ruse and top private school studnets go to? (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys

Which tutoring centres do james ruse and top private school students go to?

I know they go to Dr Du but am not sure of others...?

If you guys have any ideas please post them in this thread

Thanks,

Regards,

eyeseeyou

youngsky

poof
HSC
tbh it's not so much which tutoring centre they go to as it's their work ethic/aptitude that makes them "james ruse"

but on topic, Matrix and Talent100 are some of the more popular ones

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Lol. I heard that Matrix and Talent 100 were both shit (Matrix is only good if you have a good teacher like DJ but that's almost never going to happen)

Ace, I'm not too sure about. Don't know that place too well

IceKool15

HSC
Hey Guys

Which tutoring centres do james ruse and top private school students go to?

I know they go to Dr Du but am not sure of others...?

If you guys have any ideas please post them in this thread

Thanks,

Regards,

eyeseeyou

To OP,

It doesn't matter who goes where.

At the end of the day, it's about YOU, your hard work, dedication, humility and perseverance that defines YOU as a person. Your performance/results will reflect this very clearly.

Just find a tutor that's right for YOU, and away you go.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
To OP,

It doesn't matter who goes where.

At the end of the day, it's about YOU, your hard work, dedication, humility and perseverance that defines YOU as a person. Your performance/results will reflect this very clearly.

Just find a tutor that's right for YOU, and away you go.
Jeez man calm down. No need for the saltiness. This was just to discuss where the james ruse and top private school kids go, mate. It's not like I wanted to go where they went so then I could become "smart" and I already go to tutors myself who I consider "good" (or rather suitable for me). Yes it is up to the hard work of the student and no a tutoring centre does not provide results for the students but the students need to provide results themselves. You get me? Honestly, I don't understand what's with this attitude of yours? Yes you are 100% correct that it doesn't matter who goes where and that it's up to our own hard work but there's no need for this attitude of yours

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
The thing with tutors that cater towards ruse students (or other high ranked selective) is that they go very fast, they expect you to pick up concepts as they speak.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Ace is all past ruse students who got 99.95/100 umat
Not sure if its any good

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Jeez man calm down. No need for the saltiness. This was just to discuss where the james ruse and top private school kids go, mate. It's not like I wanted to go where they went so then I could become "smart" and I already go to tutors myself who I consider "good" (or rather suitable for me). Yes it is up to the hard work of the student and no a tutoring centre does not provide results for the students but the students need to provide results themselves. You get me? Honestly, I don't understand what's with this attitude of yours? Yes you are 100% correct that it doesn't matter who goes where and that it's up to our own hard work but there's no need for this attitude of yours
There was no attitude or saltiness lol he/she (I'm on my tapatalk, i can't see genders) is merely just emphasizing the fact it ultimately boils down to hard work, I'm assuming he/she was under the impression you wanted to go to tutors where high ranked selective kids went

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
There was no attitude or saltiness lol he/she (I'm on my tapatalk, i can't see genders) is merely just emphasizing the fact it ultimately boils down to hard work, I'm assuming he/she was under the impression you wanted to go to tutors where high ranked selective kids went

Yeah but he highlighted everything, emphasing the main aspects and then he was like "and away you go" so in essence, he's got that attitude

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
The thing with tutors that cater towards ruse students (or other high ranked selective) is that they go very fast, they expect you to pick up concepts as they speak.

Yeah, I believe Dr Du is one of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)