Talent 100 2016 (1 Viewer)

manthan1999

HSC
It's rly good for content based subjects such as phys and chem as it has extensive notes and good teachers. Although for maths especially 4u i wouldn't recommend it unless your actually pretty decent in maths... imo they go through maths rly quickly and don't try to teach you the basics or concepts behind the things. If your really good at maths it can be a good place as it can be something that can challenge with their hws and tests etc.
Pretty much every teacher their got 99+...:awesome:

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
How many pages are their h.w. booklets roughly ?

Simorgh

HSC
How many pages are their h.w. booklets roughly ?
I borrowed my mates last years year 10 talent100 booklets for Phys and Chem, they have like usually have a page of questions for hw from what I have seen so far. Not sure whether this is different for year 11/12 for phys and chem

Last edited:

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Talent 100 is crap and expensive. Go to sigi leaners instead

manthan1999

HSC
I've heard the notes are better than the teaching.
It really depends what teacher you go to. Some are not good at explaining concepts even they are very smart and some are awesome and probably the best tutors you will find. There is already a forum on what teachers are good...

And yes it is on the expensive side. Deal with it:spin:;)

Simorgh

HSC
Talent 100 and all these tutoring colleges are bloody expensive, like there are instances where the teachers or tutors are shit but the content is good. Like you may as well buy some nice textbooks from the shop and do them yourself and learn from places like YouTube or other places on the internet for free. Man even your school teachers can help so much, like bug them as much you want in person or through email all for free!

Last edited:

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Talent 100 and all these tutoring colleges are bloody expensive, like there are instances where the teachers or tutors are shit but the content is good. Like you may as well buy some nice textbooks from the shop and do them yourself and learn from places like YouTube or other places on the internet for free. Man even your school teachers can help so much, like bug them as much you want in person or through email all for free!
+1. Don't get ripped off by talent100. Go to somewhere else like PEAK, Mr Zhang, Sigilearners, Delta etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)