Ngo and sons year 11? (1 Viewer)

Maywide

HSC
Hi everyone
I just have a few questions about Ngo and sons tutoring that hopefully some of you guys might be able to answer.

1. Do they still enrol? I'm currently in year 11 doing extension 1 maths and it's already term 2. I've heard there are long waiting lists and classes are really far ahead.
2. How should I contact them? Online enrolment? Is it better if I call them myself or my parents call them?

Also if it doesn't seem that I'll be able to get in, does anyone have any good math tutoring centre recommendations for extension 1 preferably as close to the Hills area as possible?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
1. Yes they still enrol as long as there is space. I know for a fact one of the classes is halfway through integration at the moment. For the lower classes there is literally no waiting list at all, for the middle classes there is no waiting list either but for the highest class (class doing 4U in year 11 i.e. started in year 10) there is a waiting list (I believe) since one of the teachers has gone somwhere and isn't teaching for a while (they had to move students in other 4U classes because of this and only 3 can teach 4U iirc)
2. whatever you feel comfortable with. DW I'm sure you will get in as long as there is space (there is certaininly space)

Also if you need to catch up with the rest of the class, you can ask your teacher for catch up classes. Usually they'll be for free so come in to ngo and sons and after you joined your normal class, ask your teacher for catch up classes (it's going to be free)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)