Talent 100 or Matrix Education? (1 Viewer)

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
Hi there :)

Having done more than half of my preliminary HSC course by now, I am slowly approaching the daunting stage of entering Year 12. Some of the teachers at my school aren't the best at explaining the concepts of their respective subjects well, and so I have been doing tutoring at external colleges to ensure that I have a good helping hand with subjects that I may be struggling at. Currently I am doing:

- Mathematics Extension 1 at Matrix Education
- Chemistry at Talent 100
- Physics at Talent 100

Right now, I am unsure as to which coaching college would be the best to aid me in my studies for Year 12. They both have their pros and cons and they are both unique in their own way.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could please inform me which centre they think is the best for the subjects above and their own personal experiences of the particular college. I find that Talent 100 is good for providing a summary of the key points in the syllabus whereas Matrix just goes detailed into every single little thing.

PS. I am thinking of taking Mathematics Extension 2 in Year 12. Which tutoring centre do you think is the best for this particular subject?

Thanks so much and I hope you have a great day!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I think that rather than investing a lot of money into very expensive tutoring centres like T100 and Matrix, it's best to resort to cheaper and high quality ones

For physics and chemistry you could invest into another centre like Mr Zhang, ACE, PEAK and (I think) Dux college

For Maths you could go to Dr Du, Kurt or Ngo and Sons (if you're from ruse, you should know these 3 centres)

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
If the teachers at your school aren't the best, I dare say more detailed would be better than a brief overview.

I have seen Talents notes and they are VERY brief and sometimes don't even appear to address some dot points.

Based on this, I would recommend Matrix.

Orrrrrrrrrrr... (Insert shameless plug here)

I am opening a place in Parramatta for HSC Physics tuition. If you are close by, maybe look into me also

aviichand

HSC
i hopped around between tutoring centres and infinite knowledge in chatswood was by far the best - i had vincent as a tutor and he was really down to earth and broke down concepts really well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)