Talent 100 Hurstville (1 Viewer)

eggwah123

HSC
N/A
Anyone has experience with Talent 100 at Hurstville? Could not find any testimonials in their website.
I am interested in Phys and Chem.
How does it compare with Matrix?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Thanks

Last edited:

akaalnaam

HSC
Anyone has experience with Talent 100 at Hurstville? Could not find any testimonials in their website.
I am interested in Phys and Chem.
How does it compare with Matrix?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Thanks
Hi, i've been a student at talent 100 Hurstville for the past 3 years now (im currently in year 11 now still studying at T100).
I definitely recommend T100 for physics and chem because the notes and the resources (hard copies and online resources) accurately follow the syallbus, their online resources are amazing they even have loads of extra notes and exam papers from selective schools. They also have tutorials during the week and on the weekend where you can come to get extra homework help for any subject whether it be from T100, school or another tutoring place. The classes are also fairly small so every student gets the maximum attention they need. Prelim Physics and Chem class has roughly 7-8 students in both classes that might be different for you depending what year you're in. The maximum you can have in your class will be 10 students. I personally have learnt alot! my marks have risen since i joined T100 and i genuinely just know more about the topics im learning in phys and chem right now than other fellow students. However, talent 100 is more expensive than matrix.

My friend goes to Matrix at Hurstville and she really likes the reosurces that they provide which includes: a theory book, homework book and also past test papers online. The theory books have really good summaries of the topic but the teachers really range from good to bad. Also DJ also teaches physics at Hurstville so thats a plus :D.

So its up to you but i reckon both Matrix and T100 are equally the same and good in delivering the content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)