HSC
    N/A

Sigma science education parramatta

Anyone has experience?
    What do you think about it?

Thanks

HSC

Re: Sigma science education parramatta

It's pretty good I go there at the moment. The content is very detailed which is good, plenty of practice questions in class where you can ask questions, and a relaxed + funny atmosphere.

Also you get epic folders and if you forget your calculator... you can use his calculator with barbie stickers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy my books/notes cheaply here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uni Course: Actuarial Studies and Statistics at MQ -- PM me if you have questions

2017 HSC Subjects: Eng Adv / 3u+4u Maths / Bio /Phys
    ATAR: 99.75

HSC

I used to attend Sigma Science, but had to leave due to commute issues, what I can say about the tutoring centre is that it helped me a lot.
    In prelim, I was ranked ~12th in physics, but after joining sigma science, I ended up getting rank 3 in the first HSC assessment task. This was because of the tutor's (Chris) great explaining of concepts, in-depth homework feedback and enthusiasm.
    (it also helps that Chris is a HSC marker, as he can help you strengthen the structure your responses so that you satisfy the HSC's marking criteria)

So from my experience, sigma science was very very good

HSC

Chris, the tutor of Sigma Science Education is an amazing tutor!! His teaching method and indepth understanding for answering questions will most definitely improve your marks. He covers all possible type is questions (even the crazy hard cucluations) so you are literally prepared for anything. Plus his classes are so fun due to his great personality and humour (debatable ). Going from a rank 3 in prelims he has helped me achieve a outright rank 1 in hsc physics and even biology due to exam technique. I would highly recommend!!
    Last edited by Green Yoda; 19 Jun 2017 at 10:20 PM.
    HSC 2017: 95.05 | School DUX

WSU Class of 2021
    B Physiotherapy

HSC
    Uni Grad

Compared to other tutors/tutoring centres I've been I'd say it's a pretty amazing place to go to

I went from a ranking of bottom 10 in year 11 (at a selective school with a cohort of ~70 people in physics....while attending a different coaching college) to rank 5 in year 12!?!?!?!!!!!! somehow

But yeah this was only possible because Chris went through the content quite thoroughly and it especially helped me counter the extremely pedantic marking scheme of a prac test I did recently

So yeah!! 10/10 I recommend

//also ofc can't forget the most important thing: he has plenty of bad super funny jokes and puns!!!

UTS BIT 2018

Executive Member
    HSC
    Uni Grad

Thanks for all the amazing comments on my very first "Is Sigma Science any Good?" Thread #honoured #blessed

I am noticing a trend here though...

Quote Originally Posted by Rathin View Post
    .. Plus his classes are so fun due to his great personality and humour (debatable ).

Going from a rank 3 in prelims he has helped me achieve a outright rank 1 in hsc physics and even biology due to exam technique. I would highly recommend!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 30june2016 View Post
    he has plenty of bad super funny jokes and puns!!!
    #1 - I would NEVER do anything to aid in the study of BiLOLogy, is it even Science?

#2 - My mum thinks I'm funny

#3 - YOUR MUM THINKS IM FUNNY #BURN

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu975 View Post
    Also you get epic folders and if you forget your calculator... you can use his calculator with barbie stickers

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ITS FUNNY CUZ ITS TRUE

I am actually legit so proud to see the vast majority of my students improve a great deal!

I am also legit so proud that I do not have to make fake accounts to talk about my amazing puns -- if 4u England student says I have amazing puns, must be true!! Although not sure how 4u England student gets confused between bad and super funny :\
    Last edited by Fizzy_Cyst; 19 Jun 2017 at 11:11 PM.
    Visit My Website | Like My Facebook Page | Need HSC Physics Tutoring?

HSC Physics 2019 - CLASSES FILLED
    Preliminary Physics 2019 - 2 spaces remaining

Thread Information