Leading Edge Economics (1 Viewer)

kelly_xiao

HSC
went to their holiday workshop, pretty fun and interesting. Im not sure about the weekly tutoring though.

lynn xu

HSC
回复: Leading Edge Economics

how much for the toturing??

Life Starts Now

stressful?...NEVER!
HSC
I went to Leading Edge for most of year 12 for Economics.

For me, I think the tutors are GREAT, they help you with everything you need, you get to practice multiple choice questions, short answers and they give you very good advice and ways to structure and write essays. This plus all the content that is in Economics.

After going to them I understand the course extremely well, they sometimes do teach heaps of detail but it helps, these little extra bits may be difference between a band 5 and 6 (though of course you can get one without it, it just helps). While you are learning it, it may seem annoying and insignificant but by the end it does help. They sometimes repeat things so that they STICK in your head which is great for me but may be boring for some.

If you need any help at all they are so willing to help. They also provide a free first lesson for you to trial the class. If you are interested just go to their website
www.leadingedge.com.au They have helped me heaps and although they do charge more than other places I think it's worth it. They also really want to teach and aren't just a place to earn money, they really want to help.

But all this is just what I think and everyone is different, they teach the way I learn and their notes I think are great and really useful but others may not think so. If you are looking for economics tutoring then you can always give them a call and try their free first lesson, you have nothin to lose.

As for the other subjects they tutor I have no idea if they are good but I heard it wasn't that great. But I've never been so can't really say anything about it.

Hope this helps people, I've realised I've written HEAPS and it's like an essay, but just thought I will tell everyone what I think of them cause they have seriously helped me heaps.

Anyway good luck with economics to the future year 12's and btw I think that year 12 economics is SO MUCH MORE interesting than year 11 so if you are planning to drop (though may be my timing is a bit late) just keep it for awhile and see how it goes! =D Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)