Pre-Uni New College (1 Viewer)

Anthony B

HSC
I've observed a trend with a number of my students and would welcome anyone who could offer me further insight into this.
Many of the students I have tutored or currently tutor both attend Pre-Uni and employ me as a private tutor. They often employ me in order to help them cope with and explain the work they do at this college and are asked to do for homework. They find the college very stressful and need a private tutor to lighten the burden.
I am wondering if this is often the case - that student who attend New College for tuition in order to improve their performance at school, often need another tutor to help them with the tuition they are already getting.
Please let me know if you can either substantiate, refute or explain this trend I have observed.

vizman

HSC
lollol. i fit exactly into that bill.

personally i just hav a tutor so i can review all the work at pre-uni. if u haven't realised pre uni goes through topics pretty damn quickly, so its good to hav revision. however, some of the other students in my class do struggle in pre-uni and employ tutors to help them with pre-uni..lol ironic but true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)