Consumers Assessment (2 Viewers)

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
Hi, my teacher has done a weird thing. He, apparently, usually teaches Consumers as the first option topic, but this year he changed it. As the first option topic he is teaching Family, but we still have a Consumers assessment due in week 9 of this term.

So I need ideas for what to write for my assessment task. We have to chose one Q from the 3 below -

(a) How effective is the law in protecting consumers, manufacturers/suppliers?

(b) How useful are legal controls in protecting the rights of consumers in regulating manufacturers/suppliers?

(c) To what extent can competition policy achieve equity and justice?

The assessment task is worth 20%.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I would help ya but we havent started consumers yet
were on family, my family assessment is due on monday

however we do have a consumers assesment in week 10 this term
we r gonna start consumers in a few weeks i think

Jonathan A

HSC
elissa said:
Hi, my teacher has done a weird thing. He, apparently, usually teaches Consumers as the first option topic, but this year he changed it. As the first option topic he is teaching Family, but we still have a Consumers assessment due in week 9 of this term.

So I need ideas for what to write for my assessment task. We have to chose one Q from the 3 below -

(a) How effective is the law in protecting consumers, manufacturers/suppliers?

(b) How useful are legal controls in protecting the rights of consumers in regulating manufacturers/suppliers?

(c) To what extent can competition policy achieve equity and justice?

The assessment task is worth 20%.

With either, you would need to look at the measures in place. That being the TPA, FTA, common law requirements of contracts, torts of negligence and deciet and the like. I generally find these are very effective.

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
Jonathan A said:
With either, you would need to look at the measures in place. That being the TPA, FTA, common law requirements of contracts, torts of negligence and deciet and the like. I generally find these are very effective.
thankyou!!! i will look into that next week.

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
I got my assessment back last week - and guess what!

I got 100%!!

I was so shocked - coz I thought it was absolutely crap

I had it layed out in the folder so u could see all the pages individually - and when i got my assessment back my teacher had put all of it into one plastic sheet in my folder - so i had to go through the pages to find out what my mark was - it was kinda like unwrapping a present - a very good present - LOL - does that sound odd?

insanerp

HSC
i know that feeling.
when i got my world order assessment back and it said 96% i was shocked yet stoked!

Jamoz

HSC
lol.. far out lucky you guys.. i thought i went Good in my Family Law but i ended up getting less than avrage.. UNFAIR!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)