Gay and lesbains in rural soceities (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bella13

HSC
Hey people !

I'm currently completing my IRP for cummunity and family and i was wondering could ne one that is homosexual fill out a survey for me please my topic is on gay and lesbians and their acceptance in rural soceities and this is my topic because i want to prove that their isnt enough services available for gays in rural community's.

I have decided to pick this topic because my uncle who was homosexual died of aids when i was about 4 and seeing him pass was the hardest thing for my family and the maybe if he had of known what services were available to him he would have been safe ne way i would love to hear everyones feedback on mi issues or what i can add to it

thanks for your time

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
i dont mind homsexuals roaming the earth (as long as there is a sufficent number of members of the opposite gender also) but when they start being naughty thats when i get really angry

sthcross.dude

HSC
Interesting topic, but what would be the services not available that gays specifically would require?

I would think the main problem would simply be the backward attitudes of people that live in non-metro areas.

SpunkT

HSC
Hi there,

I did a similiar topic for my IRP, and yeah, would gladly fill out a survey for you.

In the end, the higher levels of homophobia in rural areas, can be because of traditional values and ways of thinking, and the lack of cataclysmic diversity that occurs in the metropolitan areas

HSC
zack from big brother was a homosexual who grew up in the country. maybe you could somehow contact him for an interview or just watch a few BB clips where he's talking about growing up in that kind of environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)