Survey Help!!!! Please Fill In!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

capn-scarlett

HSC
And if feeling generous, make suggestions to how i can improve my questions etc.

Family Equality Survey –Please Tick Boxes

15-18 [ ] 19-23 [ ] 24-30[ ] 30-40 [ ] 40-50 [ ] 50+ [ ]

Religious Background:
Christian [ ] Denomination________________________________
Muslim [ ]
Hindu [ ]
Jewish [ ]
Buddhist [ ]
Non Religious [ ]
Other_______________________________________

Do you believe this religious background would impact upon your personal:
Values [ ]
Standards [ ]
Needs [ ]
Wants [ ]
Decision Making [ ]
Family [ ]

Do you believe that a politician’s religious background would impact upon their decision making?
Yes [ ]
No [ ]
Depends on Circumstance [ ]
Other___________________________________________________________________

How do you feel about the following methods of assisted reproduction?
Surrogacy Agree [ ] Disagree [ ] Undecided [ ] ________________________________________________________________________
Adoption Agree [ ] Disagree [ ] Undecided [ ] ________________________________________________________________________
Sperm Donation Agree [ ] Disagree [ ] Undecided [ ] ________________________________________________________________________
Egg Donation Agree [ ] Disagree [ ] Undecided [ ] ________________________________________________________________________
Artificial Insemination Agree [ ] Disagree [ ] Undecided [ ] ________________________________________________________________________

Do you believe that the above options should be open to all, including homosexuals and all religious groups?
Yes [ ]
No [ ] Who? _____________________________________________________________

Do you believe homosexual marriage should be legalised?
Yes [ ]
No [ ]

In which areas do you believe that homosexual and heterosexual families are treated equally?

Comments:

Thank You For Your Time!!! :)

SarahY11

HSC
CapnScarlett said:
And if feeling generous, make suggestions to how i can improve my questions etc.

Family Equality Survey –Please Tick Boxes

15-18 [ ***] 19-23 [ ] 24-30[ ] 30-40 [ ] 40-50 [ ] 50+ [ ]

Religious Background:
Christian [ ] Denomination________________________________
Muslim [*** ]
Hindu [ ]
Jewish [ ]
Buddhist [ ]
Non Religious [ ]
Other_______________________________________

Do you believe this religious background would impact upon your personal:
Values [*** ]
Standards [ ***]
Needs [ ]
Wants [ ]
Decision Making [*** ]
Family [*** ]

Do you believe that a politician’s religious background would impact upon their decision making?
Yes [ ]
No [ ]
Depends on Circumstance [*** ]
Other___________________________________________________________________

How do you feel about the following methods of assisted reproduction?
Surrogacy Agree [ ] Disagree [ ] Undecided [*** ] ________________________________________________________________________
Adoption Agree [*** ] Disagree [ ] Undecided [ ] ________________________________________________________________________
Sperm Donation Agree [*** ] Disagree [ ] Undecided [ ] ________________________________________________________________________
Egg Donation Agree [*** ] Disagree [ ] Undecided [ ] ________________________________________________________________________
Artificial Insemination Agree [*** ] Disagree [ ] Undecided [ ] ________________________________________________________________________

Do you believe that the above options should be open to all, including homosexuals and all religious groups?
Yes [ ]
No [ ] Who? _____________________________________________________________
depends on the situation but maybe yes

Do you believe homosexual marriage should be legalised?
Yes [ ]
No [***]

In which areas do you believe that homosexual and heterosexual families are treated equally?
_I'm not really sure i really don't know about them alot but i think by time more people are becomig aware of the needs of hemoosexuals therefore they will get more right and be equal soon _____________________________________________________________

Comments:
_If you don't get alot of answers here put your survey on yahoo answers you will get heaps of people answering it
i do cafs too i think you should change your hypothesis to something that suits your question more _____________________________________________________________

Thank You For Your Time!!! :)
good luck with ur IRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)