Irp Survey (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

livi1312

HSC
hi guys
if you are 13 to 18 and take part in after school sports/activities other than work, can you please fill out this survey for me to help with my Irp???

1) age:
2) gender:
3) what type of activity do you take part in?
4) how often do you take part in these activities a week?
5) what would you be doing if you were not involved in the acticity? eg: nothing, homework, family commitments, friends, other sport?
6) what do you gain from this activity?
7) what does the community gain from you taking part?
8) is there a cost involved in this activity?
9) do you require anything in particular to take part in this activity?
eg: level of skill, uniforms, family ties etc?

thankyou so much if you fill this out.... it will help a whole heap :)

Livi

istoria90

HSC
hi guys
if you are 13 to 18 and take part in after school sports/activities other than work, can you please fill out this survey for me to help with my Irp???

1) age: 17, 18 soon
2) gender: F
3) what type of activity do you take part in? rugby union
4) how often do you take part in these activities a week? 2-3.. depends if we gota train for it..
5) what would you be doing if you were not involved in the acticity? eg: nothing, homework, family commitments, friends, other sport?
pffft.. i dnt no uhh.. bumin round, yeh doin hw probz on da fone.. bein a dumass
6) what do you gain from this activity? smachen oda chix, gettn ya anger out, gettn fit, i just fukn love it.. but the most to stay fit
7) what does the community gain from you taking part? baaahahaha
jetty gets called the most pycoest footy team n odaz get scared 2 play us.. its all good fun
8) is there a cost involved in this activity? just need to buy footy boots, sox and money 4 da bus wen we go play cuz jetty so pov we dnt have out own footy feild
9) do you require anything in particular to take part in this activity? just gota toughen up n take wots cumin 4 ya.. be a tough cunt.. wana hav fun..
eg: level of skill, uniforms, family ties etc? strong, gota have the skill of ur position, get da uniform frm da skool need boots and sox..

thankyou so much if you fill this out.... it will help a whole heap :)

Livi
well i hope u find this usefull.. wot u doin your IRP anyway??
mine was just due bout a month ago.. FUCK ITS SO GOOD BEIN OVA!!
i did the affects on relationships with teens and drugs and alcohol..
neway hit me back ay.. catcha l8a xxx :D :D :D

helen1507

HSC
1) age: 15
2) gender: F
3) what type of activity do you take part in? Learning Mandarin
4) how often do you take part in these activities a week? once
5) what would you be doing if you were not involved in the acticity? eg: nothing, homework, family commitments, friends, other sport? homework, friends
6) what do you gain from this activity? A chance to learn another language and this could be useful in future job opportunites
7) what does the community gain from you taking part? I can help people who can only speak Mandarin and no English by being an interpreter, I guess. ;)
8) is there a cost involved in this activity? Yes, $60 for 10-11 lessons, which are around 4hrs each,
9) do you require anything in particular to take part in this activity?
eg: level of skill, uniforms, family ties etc? Pens, textbooks, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)