Interview at Woolworths Help needed please (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
Hello, Well today I got called from Chester Hill Woolworths about my application of Nightfill...

What I need to know is, What should I bring, they asked me to bring a number of things but now I realised that I dont have a birth certificate but I do have a citizenship and passport and a number of documents stating my place of birth.

Im abit confused on what I should bring with me now, and also what does "NIGHT FILLL" mean, is it a normal crew working at night time either at the cashier or stocker...

please clairfy these things for me..

Thanks for your time.

HSC
You should have posted this in the woolworths thread.

Bring those other documents, I'm not sure if they'll accept those over a birth certificate though.

Night fill is basically you put out the boxes of stock, then fill an aisle. Its pretty easy, just hard work coz you're lifting and what not.

nice5uy

HSC
hey conics2008 somehow i also got picked for the nightfill job coincidence

conics2008

HSC
I wasn't born here.. I was born overseas, and it looks like I dont have a birth certificate.. nice5uy are you going for that job aswell ??

Borbor

HSC
Nightfill = stocking shelves, no cashier work. Shifts vary from after hours or close to closing.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
When I got my job at Woolies, my passport sufficed (it expired a week after I started working so it was cutting it fine!).. The point it I didn't need a birth certificate.
Conics, it's an Aussie Passport, right? If so it should be fine. If not, that combined with your citizenship certificate should be acceptable.

nice5uy

HSC
yeh at chester hill 3:30 pm apparently lady called me its an interview, not 2 sure if its group or 1 on 1

conics2008

HSC
hey nice its one on one.. yeah same time.. my time is exactly the same xD

looking forward to see you there.. ill prolly pop in at 3 just to get it over and done with soo i can go tutorin...

did she call you today ??

HSC
conics2008 said:
hey nice its one on one.. yeah same time.. my time is exactly the same xD

looking forward to see you there.. ill prolly pop in at 3 just to get it over and done with soo i can go tutorin...

did she call you today ??
you'll meet my friend there conics.

conics2008

HSC
fair enough, hey guys how many worker do you think they need.. are they gonna have like 10-20 people and pick only one ??? if so thats a bummer... =[ i want a job...

Scissors

HSC
conics2008 said:
fair enough, hey guys how many worker do you think they need.. are they gonna have like 10-20 people and pick only one ??? if so thats a bummer... =[ i want a job...
dude, cheso woolies always need workers. you'll probably all be picked.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Hrmm it's way too late but I asked a few of the guys at work (Bankstown Woolworths ftw) about the birth certficate thing. Apparently none of them had birth certificates (as there are regions in Lebanon that don't issue them) and passport & citizenship certificate sufficed.
Hope this helps for anyone else who is wondering next time...

HSC
conics2008 said:
I'd say that not all of those people will be applying for the same position as you, ie different departments or different stores.

conics2008

HSC
thanks guys.. the interview is tomorrow looking forward to see the people who applied for it from BoS.. =] 3:30 xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)