Train transport for students question? (1 Viewer)

alison094

HSC
N/A
Hi guys I had a question,
Today on the train I was trying to send a snapchat and my friend was trying too stop me and we we're making a loud fuss on the train moving and yelling then a group of transit officers walked passed, although they didn't say anything to us I'm worried they might give out footage and show the school. A couple of people in our grade were telling us to be quiet and to stop yelling but the Transport Officers didnt say anything. Should I be concerned? If so how long should I be waiting from a response from them ...

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
wtf
they probably dont care
the most trouble you'd get into is getting told off by people at your school for being a public nuisance

alison094

HSC
N/A
even if I was like disrupting some passengers? And have they actually done things like this to anyone

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
A little while ago (well; actually a long time ago) people who caught the morning bus were always making noise and trouble on the public bus so they didn't allow our students to board the bus.

A few times in extreme cases the police obtained footage from busways and westbus and showed it to our principal because they were vandalising, etc. So if it was one little thing then I'm sure it wouldn't matter.

However I do take the train often to get to/from university and I hate the kids that are loud and talk a lot of shit; so on behalf of all the commuters, OP stfu

alison094

HSC
N/A
And rest assured I've learnt my lesson and not be a public nuisance, especially on public transport.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
And rest assured I've learnt my lesson and not be a public nuisance, especially on public transport.
Great to hear. Only if all students could learn this lesson then maybe I could study on the quiet carriages which are usually louder than the other ones because of stupid kids. I hate kids as much as HSC English

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
No

But don't be a wanker on PT.... otherwise, things will happen..... lol

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yes, they show the school and you get suspended, it happened to me. Fuck transit officers.

but seriously wtf? Are you retarded?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)