Boobs in the PIP (1 Viewer)

LumpyLoo

HSC
ok so .. i have my pip topic... i have how it relates to all the concepts but i dont know how to... chapter it or start writing it or anything USEFUL like that
all i know is i dont need fancy words... just getting the message accross

my topic is boobs and how they reflect on a womans femininity and how the media has portrayed them (bigger = better)

do you guys.. can you think of like chapters i can put mine into?
im SO lost

help me :(

(p.s ive done surveys and stuff.. i have abt 50, i just need to collate them.. even after that i dont know what to do with them lol)

Lumpy xoxo

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
First of all, what a shit topic. You shouldnt just look at womens breasts and how they're viewed over time. your topic should be more broad.

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
this is the dumbest topic ive read about on this site. and most topics here are BAD.

you need to really re-think your topic over. you're on your way to getting no more than a 10/30.

LumpyLoo

HSC
pfft
what would you know assface
ive asked 3 diff teachers plus 3 ppl who graduated last year with pips and they ass say its the best topic theyve heard
dumb slut
what are you doing anyway?

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
LumpyLoo said:
pfft
ive asked 3 diff teachers plus 3 ppl who graduated last year with pips and they ass say its the best topic theyve heard
dumb slut
well, lumpy shit, i still dont see how your topic relates to society and culture.

but whatever, if you want a band 3 then by all means go ahead and do it.

and plz fenris go away, you know nothing about the PIP.

H

happee-kidd

i like the topic

how do BOOBS not relate to society. hello don't we watch 50 cent videos
have you ever seen a boobless chick on a magazine cover. name me one celebrity that hasn't grabed her boobs in a photo shoot , or not worn a bikini for the camera.

smart topic

H

happee-kidd

noir. said:
Yeh, still don't see how they do relate to S&C pumpkin.
well pumpkin... MTV, hollywood, music, fashion, the rest of it, are all different societies and cultures.... and oh look at that, they all have BOOBS on top of their lists

N

noir.

happee-kidd said:
well pumpkin... MTV, hollywood, music, fashion, the rest of it, are all different societies and cultures.... and oh look at that, they all have BOOBS on top of their lists
Pumpkin,

This topic may seem really really awesome to you but it honestly is not a topic. Of course, you can relate it to S&C concepts, but focusing on boobs isn't broad enough, and the way the OP has started this thread makes it seem as though she has no clue as to what she is doing. How on earth can you link it with a cross-culture component? What methos are you going to conduct? And for God's sake, does one not care for what the marker has to put up with?

you need to consider all this stuff before leaping into the deep end.

H

happee-kidd

noir. said:
Pumpkin,

This topic may seem really really awesome to you but it honestly is not a topic. Of course, you can relate it to S&C concepts, but focusing on boobs isn't broad enough, and the way the OP has started this thread makes it seem as though she has no clue as to what she is doing. How on earth can you link it with a cross-culture component? What methos are you going to conduct? And for God's sake, does one not care for what the marker has to put up with?

you need to consider all this stuff before leaping into the deep end.
ok well i have no idea what the girl wants to do exactly. but if it was me. i'd use time as a cross-cultural component and compare how it's changed over the past few decades. if we're more open to it now and it's more common and stuff like that.

methodologies: i'd do a case study on playboy or something. focus group (teenagers14-17 for eg) survey's, contant analysis...

she can get it to work, i'm not even thinking about it properly.
and as for the marker :) who wouldn't wanna talk about boobs. lol
no srs but i reckon they'd enjoy it. it'll be a good change from the usual for them.

pumkin :)

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
If you're going to use content analysis on Playboy and use time as your cross-cultural component, it wont work

PUMPKIN.

calfair

Banned
HSC
fyi big tits don't = better

i'd love to read your 5000? word booklet on tits though.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
happee-kidd said:
i like the topic

how do BOOBS not relate to society. hello don't we watch 50 cent videos
have you ever seen a boobless chick on a magazine cover. name me one celebrity that hasn't grabed her boobs in a photo shoot , or not worn a bikini for the camera.

smart topic
Julia Gillard.

happee-kidd said:
So MTV is a culture in the same way that the Aztecs were a culture? Like that logic.

LumpyLoo said:
pfft
dumb slut
Point in question:
"3 ppl who graduated last year with pips"
It only means the graduated. Doesn't mean they got Band 6s.

happee-kidd said:
i'd do a case study on playboy or something. focus group (teenagers14-17 for eg)
Because i'm sure most 14-17 year olds' parents want them reading Playboy.

LumpyLoo said:
ok so .. i have my pip topic... i have how it relates to all the concepts but i dont know how to... chapter it or start writing it or anything USEFUL like that
all i know is i dont need fancy words... just getting the message accross

my topic is boobs and how they reflect on a womans femininity and how the media has portrayed them (bigger = better)

do you guys.. can you think of like chapters i can put mine into?
im SO lost

help me :(

(p.s ive done surveys and stuff.. i have abt 50, i just need to collate them.. even after that i dont know what to do with them lol)

Lumpy xoxo
Congratulations.

You have just failed Society and Culture.

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
ellen.louise said:
What's with all the pumpkin flying around in here?

boobs as your pip... :bomb: hope you get a perverted male marker
I hope she gets a band 1.

katius16

HSC
Sad Statue said:
Julia Gillard.

So MTV is a culture in the same way that the Aztecs were a culture? Like that logic.

Point in question:
"3 ppl who graduated last year with pips"
It only means the graduated. Doesn't mean they got Band 6s.

Because i'm sure most 14-17 year olds' parents want them reading Playboy.

Congratulations.

You have just failed Society and Culture.
That is hilarious... he just shut down everyone... well done, but hey, you never know, this person who is doin boobs, may get pretty good marks if they justify themselves and their topic completely and incorporate the appropriate methodologies, cross cultural aspects and all that jazz. No-one knows exactly what is runnin through this persons head. although it is a majorly unique topic, they may just pull it off.... to the boobs person... after you have done your centeral material, post it up here to see how well you did it... (if ya dont mind)

Katie XoX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)