Question For Cheatin Pip (1 Viewer)

parnell8

HSC
I Am Doin A Pip On Cheatin In A Relationship And Was Just Wonderin If Use Could Answere A Question As It Is Contreversal On The Fact There Is No Real Definition N Peoples Perception Of This Alone Sparks Many Opinions N Strong Ones To.

What Is Cheatin?

- How Far Does It Have To Be Is It Just Thoughts Or Does It Have To Be To The Extent Of Physical Intercourse

- Is The Fact That Uv Done Sumthin U No U Shouldnt Have N Are Keepin This From Ur Partner Regarded As Cheatin------ I Found A Site Where People Were Strong On This But I Wanna No How Strong This Gruop Is

- Why Do People Do It

T

Testpilot

If you are going to talk like that and ask stupid questions (in that the data you will gather is useless) then you should stop breathing.

parnell8

HSC
lol dumb cunts lol that is a single part of the PIP lol u no the part where its called background reasearch

"DEFINITION" clearly no1 in there mind would want to no a defination for their whole pip lol the only ppl that shuld stop breathin are u dumb cunts use clearly need to learn to read it ask for a single question to be answere not this is my whole pip im pretty sure u can answere it

and question did any of use get a merit or distingsion on ur pip to recognise how well u went lol if not i dont think u can hand out any such putrid "HELP" cause for all u no fuk u could of got 2 lol u should go shoot urself lol

do u really think any1 commitin time to come on to this site would be fukin stupid enough to base a pip on three question lol

ROLE OVA N DIE

NOIR UR A KNOB LOL U CLEARLY TALK SHIT OUT OF UR ASS BECAUSE U HAVE NUTTIN IN UR LIFE THEN TO SIT ON HERE ACCUSIN EVERY PERSON THAT THEIR PIP SUX WHEN U HAVE NUTTIN IN UR LIFE THAT U CAN SHOW N PEOPLE WILL BE PROUD OF U

Last edited:

ashimation

HSC
hahahaahahaha your mum really should have wiped you on the sheets

Kujah

HSC
N/A
parnell8 said:
lol dumb cunts lol that is a single part of the PIP lol u no the part where its called background reasearch

"DEFINITION" clearly no1 in there mind would want to no a defination for their whole pip lol the only ppl that shuld stop breathin are u dumb cunts use clearly need to learn to read it ask for a single question to be answere not this is my whole pip im pretty sure u can answere it

and question did any of use get a merit or distingsion on ur pip to recognise how well u went lol if not i dont think u can hand out any such putrid "HELP" cause for all u no fuk u could of got 2 lol u should go shoot urself lol

do u really think any1 commitin time to come on to this site would be fukin stupid enough to base a pip on three question lol

ROLE OVA N DIE

NOIR UR A KNOB LOL U CLEARLY TALK SHIT OUT OF UR ASS BECAUSE U HAVE NUTTIN IN UR LIFE THEN TO SIT ON HERE ACCUSIN EVERY PERSON THAT THEIR PIP SUX WHEN U HAVE NUTTIN IN UR LIFE THAT U CAN SHOW N PEOPLE WILL BE PROUD OF U
troll.

parnell8

HSC
but seriously wat do they have to show to critis any1 at all

i ask to answere a question n they tell me my whole pip sux when they no nothin on it at all

noir himself posted in pip for 2008 that it could work is i done the right angle now i ask to define it n he tells me it aint a pip well no shit

im pretty sure i have to no the wider communities opinion on wat cheatin is to do the pip

Kujah

HSC
N/A
parnell8 said:

i ask to answere a question n they tell me my whole pip sux when they no nothin on it at all
Who said your whole PIP sucks?

noir himself posted in pip for 2008 that it could work is i done the right angle now i ask to define it n he tells me it aint a pip well no shit
Herself*
and when did she say this?

im pretty sure i have to no the wider communities opinion on wat cheatin is to do the pip
I'm pretty sure you can do that fine if you didn't write every word with capital letters, and type in a better manner for us to read easier.

parnell8

HSC
"THAT IS NOT A PIP" first reply from noir its worse then ur pip sux he doesnt even see it as a pip lol he said it in the thread "pips for 2008"

caps how many questions posted on here go unnoticed and unanswered cause ppl dont even read the whole thing i no i go in read first sentence n leave it at some stages

i wrote my topic and that i had no real defination n then asked a question and the areas that i wanted covered in the answere

i dont see wat is so hard to read serious ive read much worse things comin from noir one the first page of pips for 2008 he tells me my original idea for my pip is great n 15 days later tells me that it has no basis clearly he has no real idea

as for the herself part its undisclosed n i have no real idea n wat it is n really dont care

N

noir.

parnell8 said:

No, darling. That was about one of your other ideas. I clearly said this certain topic on "cheating" would not work because it was too personal AND IT DOESN'T RELATE to the course. Can you not see this?

rinse your eyes.

bleu

HSC
parnell8

I'm quite sure noir knows more about what makes a good PIP than you and with so many people telling you that you're PIP won't work, surely you have some doubt now.... have you even consulted your teacher??... if you have then, well, CHANGE SCHOOLS lol.

Seriously reconsider your choice of topic.
We are only trying to help. :)

parnell8

HSC
yeh ok i agree she may no more i mean shit im 2 months since i even heard bout it but how do u no she knows anythin seriously he actually has nothin to prove he as good as she thinks she is

use are sayin it isnt good but what are use goin off exactly?

ive asked for a definition that is all how can u possibly judge a whole pip on a definition ?

"Ofcourse, the topic is not impossible to do with a lot of hard work and careful planning and choose your methdologies." thats from survivor 39 who clearly must no a bit more then noir if noir herself told me to msg him for his opinion

noir u did say it sucked to my original idea of cheatin cause it didnt relate n i went on to relate it n u told me that it could work but u werent sure n to msg survivor

i can take critism when sumthin there to be critisised my original post was neva somethin that whould of been critised its askin for definition i mean how is that any judgement on a WHOLE pip

parnell8

HSC
yeh goin off my original post ill agree it would be a terrible PIP but i didnt actually explain my pip all i done was asked was a definition. if i had no idea wat the majority of society saw as cheatin. its like doin a pip wit out knowin anythin about ur topic. i have my personal thoughts on wat it is but my thoughts may be different to others.

Sventina

HSC
This thread makes me so much more confident in my ability to achieve, if this is what I have to compete with. :rolleyes:

princessm0ni

HSC
r u guys serious ? fighting on the net with people u dnt know.. come on grow up.

parnell8- if u wna do this topic for your PIP then do it ! dont focus on what people like noir. say, everyones going to have different opinions about your topic no matter what it is.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
or, do listen to noir and avoid getting to august with nothing more than a handful of words and a pip that isnt a pip, and effectively wasting your time in SC
and dragging your classmates down.

twinkles.

endomorph.
HSC
^ what she said

princessm0ni - I don't think you should be encouraging him to do this topic because to be honest, I agree, its not a pip

ZaraKu

HSC
I'm surprised anyone can read Parnell's typing, it's so bad I got a severe headache from just trying to read one sentence...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)