Fuck The Pip (1 Viewer)

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
I'm not, I love what I'm doing for my PIP.
I admit it's hard to find the time to write it, but I keep thinking of so many things I'd love to investigate and discuss in it, and I really like my topic now especially after all this research.

note: i am NOT insane.

~Natalie:)~

HSC
Sorry, Im not wit u either but I agree its getting hard trying to get it finished and mine especially its getting quite stressful coz I want 2 do so well n everythin but im nearly finished yay!!!

JonnoisBored

HSC
drop society and culture, NOOWWWW, before its too late. screw a uai, do 8 units :).

TSBRAH

HSC
UR ALLL INSANE!!!!!! ALL OF U!! :burn:

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
ummm lots of people say that once you begin it, it becomes easier and that its hard to stop. kind of like a rolling snowball.
ive just started mine, ive got an intro, and most of a chapter done.
ive got all my research done and atm its going alright, hopefully i finish befire this week.

HSC
F*** . Honestly.. I am loving every other subject butSAC at the moment. The PIP ...THE PIP.. i despise it. I am currently doing an assignment on God Damn Rock and Roll... its the most pathetic essay question of the cecade . Having fun doing the PIP...well.. ..then..erm.... WHY DONT YOU MARRY IT?

:(

Last edited:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
CrownerOf.Kings said:
F*** . Honestly.. I am loving every other subject butSAC at the moment. The PIP ...THE PIP.. i despise it. I am currently doing an assignment on God Damn Rock and Roll... its the most pathetic essay question of the cecade . Having fun doing the PIP...well.. ..then..erm.... WHY DONT YOU MARRY IT?

err, ok.
you walked into s&c KNOWING that youd have to do a pip.
so, quitcha bitchin', there was plenty of time to drop it at the end of year 11-beginning of year 12

Kimia2409

HSC
yeah i don't understand why people choose society and culture knowing that the PIP is a major part of the course, then bitch and moan about having to do it and act all shocked about the work load. do your research before choosing subjects, please.

TSBRAH

HSC
I WASNT TOLD I WAS TRICKED, DECEIVED, LIED TO
they sed come to the happy land of soc
they sed u will hav nothing to worry about
those bastards.

TSBRAH

HSC
CrownerOf.Kings said:

nuff sed LOL

tahls--

HSC
I'm just about done. The worst part I find is doing to resource list because I just can't be bothered. The main body was surprisingly easy to do I found, once I got into it.

TSBRAH

HSC
yeah resource list was such an effort
but yeah its finally over...
did any sign that papers to save the pip lOL?

ReverseSt4r

The real Scribe.
HSC
I disagree. The PIP has been great (finished it last week). My topic was really interesting and I actually had to cut stuff out at the end. It was actually something I felt strongly about (ergo, Personal Interest), and I liked discussing the factors and dilemmas involved with it. I did stem cell research.

At the end of it all, though, I'm still glad that I'm finished.

But the work load? Not that bad. Now all I have to do is get up to speed with my essays. I need to make it to 35 mins per essay... great. :(

PeaceDrummer

HSC
LOL.

Thanks for making me laugh! I feel the same way.. My school practically forced me to do SocietyAndCulture.. I wish they warned me Subject Selections were Really important when it came to the units.. Instead they said "You're whole future depends on the subject."

They made us stressed about them in the wrong area!!

smile=)

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
I loved the PIP.
Sososososo much. <3
Really?
You actually enjoyed it while you were doing it?
Now that i look back, i think it wasnt toooooo bad.. But at the time.. i pretty much agreed with the dude that started this thread.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
smile=) said:
Really?
You actually enjoyed it while you were doing it?
Now that i look back, i think it wasnt toooooo bad.. But at the time.. i pretty much agreed with the dude that started this thread.
I loved every minute of it.
But my was incrediably personal, so. Maybe thats why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)