PIP 09 Ideas (1 Viewer)

hayleyharlequin

, psychotic synchypnotic
HSC
Alrighty, I've just started year 12 and in my SAC class, my teacher was asking each person what they had in mind for their PIP. I had absolutely no idea and wished to do something in relation to either, tattooing, music or writing. Tattooing has been done to death, as he told me, and one of my friends is already focusing on an aspect of music so he suggested I do writing, as I want to become an author later in life, although preferably much soon.

Anyway, he said I should do something on Australian authors and such, but it doesn't really appeal to me. I need help in finding a specific question that is interesting, original but managable, in regards to finding researching information with the use of several methodologies.

Ideas? Imput would be much appreciated! :D

EDIT-
I'm thinking of doing something about if an author's background influences the topic and the composition of their writing. But how to relate it to SAC?!

Last edited:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Thats what you need to figure out for yourself.

Perhaps the role of instutionalised power in the production of Australian writing? Its very, very narrow.

I suggest, as always because Im a big mind map fan, making a PIP mind map on a hunka cardboard. Writing down all the areas you're interested in, alot or a little, then grab your trusty Heinemann S&C text and got to section with the course terminology definitions. With each of your ideas, brain storm course concepts that apply.

Then, when you've done that, sit down and have a nice ol' chat with your teacher about what he thinks is managable.

When you've selected one of your ideas, do the same for it, but expand your thoughts and concepts until you come up with your own unique area.

Goodluck! Make the PIP something you love hate live breath and have passion for.

PeaceDrummer

HSC
I was thinking about doing something with American comedy vs. Australian comedy.. I LOVE comedy, and it'll let me watch lots of funny movies.. But I have no idea what my focus point will be..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)