Pip Topic Ideas (1 Viewer)

disFUNKshunal

HSC
So, I'm having trouble choosing what to do for my pip, I've got alot a couple of broad ideas, but I'm not sure if I can incorporate a cross-cultural study or if it's really relevant for a society & culture pip.
  • Adolescents and online socialling networks (eg. MySpace, etc)
  • Generation Y and their technology (but instead of saying their all about technology, moreso proving how our use of technology is for a purpose. Almost, proving people wrong that think we're always plugged into our iPods)
I guess, the main theme I want is, adolescents and technology. But where to go with it?

Any suggestion/advice?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
disFUNKshunal said:
So, I'm having trouble choosing what to do for my pip, I've got alot a couple of broad ideas, but I'm not sure if I can incorporate a cross-cultural study or if it's really relevant for a society & culture pip.
  • Generation Y and their technology (but instead of saying their all about technology, moreso proving how our use of technology is for a purpose. Almost, proving people wrong that think we're always plugged into our iPods)
I guess, the main theme I want is, adolescents and technology. But where to go with it?

Any suggestion/advice?
the 1st one, look... its so overdone just dont go there, the effort is not worth the mark.

the 2nd one, i incorporated a bit of study on Gen Y into my PIP and it was pretty interesting i looked at how gen y no longer feels the need to validate information they find through technology eg Wiki, people don't require credentials etc, hence Gen Y is pretty stupidly informed of many things.

That one is also a little overdone, but its much better then the first.

Don't stress about the Xcultural comp, talk to you're teacher about it

OhNivlek2

HSC
Maybe something about Technological Psychosis will be more interesting!

electrik1991

HSC
disFUNKshunal said:

Any suggestion/advice?

This has been done so many times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)