Pip Help (1 Viewer)

xoxmishxox

HSC
I currently attend eldersile high school in camden and for my pip project i am doing austim. I think i might do commucation as one of my society concept. Will anyone be instersted me interviewing you for my austim project. I have a sister who has it and i be instersted in anyone else out their can help me out in a interview.

Do you think my pip is a good topic

i know it borad i just need 2 cut it down

any help

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I have no idea what Austim is... and how on earth does it relate to the concepts? What questions are you trying to answer through the completion of your PIP? It'll be pretty impossible for anyone to help you until you explain...

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
wixxy2348 said:
I have no idea what Austim is... and how on earth does it relate to the concepts? What questions are you trying to answer through the completion of your PIP? It'll be pretty impossible for anyone to help you until you explain...
do you really not know what autism is?

If your being serious: autism is really ASD (autism spectrum disorder) it can range from being very mild, like aspergers syndrome, to very severe autists who seem to have little contact with reality.

It relates very strongly to the society and culture course, particularly 'equality and difference', i did it as my focus study.

You don't really have to 'answer' a question, just explore it, however, this topic is quite overdone and you would have to put a unique spin on it.

To the OP, check out these sites as a starting point:
- www.ASPECT.org.au
- www.sane.org.au

Kobe!!!

HSC
-may-cat- said:
do you really not know what autism is?

If your being serious: autism is really ASD (autism spectrum disorder) it can range from being very mild, like aspergers syndrome, to very severe autists who seem to have little contact with reality.

It relates very strongly to the society and culture course, particularly 'equality and difference', i did it as my focus study.

You don't really have to 'answer' a question, just explore it, however, this topic is quite overdone and you would have to put a unique spin on it.

To the OP, check out these sites as a starting point:
- www.ASPECT.org.au
- www.sane.org.au
Wow, You just loved every minute of being able to sound smart and make these other people look dumb. You're a jerk.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Kobe!!! said:
Wow, You just loved every minute of being able to sound smart and make these other people look dumb. You're a jerk.

what? everyone i have ever known has known what autism is... i found it weird that they didnt. im helping this person with their PIP? maybe you could add something more helpful next time.

erin.horan

HSC
yer i do kno wat autism is but the idiot wrote Austim like cum on go back 2 english classes:monkey:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)