Srsly omfg pip help/feedback (1 Viewer)

YerOkNo

HSC
N/A
im so lost on my pip want to do it on something to do with either

• raving-the music/the culture/stereotypes
    -was thinking 4 x-cultural do some reaserch to see if other scences have the same sort of problems

• spearfishing/lifestyle/stereotypes/y the hate
im full of ideas but i dont see how i can do them as there will be little to no valid material to use as research or use to validate claims. but if im wrong plz tell me cuz im loosing hair over this:eek:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
the first one is over done

the second would be hard in terms of connecting it to the course outside of lesuire/stereotypes

its only early on, so i honestly think back to the drawing board.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I dunno, i did the rave scene and i got a mid band 6, but i took a bit of a different approach to the subject. Thing is, you really have to be involved in the scene to get proper non-bias results and its very easy to fall into the whole "stereotypes are right, raves breed drug addled retards" point of veiw.

If your still interested in doing it, PM me.

EDIT: btw, there is quite a bit of valid research material on the rave scene, its just a little difficult to find.

Last edited:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
I dunno, i did the rave scene and i got a mid band 6, but i took a bit of a different approach to the subject. Thing is, you really have to be involved in the scene to get proper non-bias results and its very easy to fall into the whole "stereotypes are right, raves breed drug addled retards" point of veiw.

If your still interested in doing it, PM me.

EDIT: btw, there is quite a bit of valid research material on the rave scene, its just a little difficult to find.
yeah, but you're a special gal
=p

people like you are hard to come by, those who can make something unique.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
yeah, but you're a special gal
=p

people like you are hard to come by, those who can make something unique.

aw, thats a nice thing to say but give the girl/guy some credit, you dont know her/him, im sure they have the potential to do well if they put the effort in.

Last edited:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
aw, thats a nice thing to say but give the girl/guy some credit, you dont know her/him, im sure they have the potential to do well if they put the effort in.
i can only make assumptions based on what they've told me. if they had some amazing unique twist and were still uncertain, they'd have included it.
i give credit where its due. ^^

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
cmon, thats not fair. If you've read my PIP you would see in my log that i had similar ideas to the OP in the beginning, only half way through the year after a ton of research did i find my actual focus question/ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)